National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technical Officer through recruitment notification – National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National AIDS Research Institute (NARI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Technical Officer on or before 25/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National AIDS Research Institute (NARI)
Vacancy Name :Project Technical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National AIDS Research Institute (NARI), 73, ‘G’ Block MIDC, Bhosari, P.B. 1895, Pune – 411026.
Detail Of National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Project Technical Officer Recruitment:
Application is invited for the following post under ‘CD4 EQAS Project’. This post is purely temporary and is to be filled on year to year basis for the duration of mentioned Project.
- Name of the Post :Project Technical Officer (Unreserved)
- No. of Post :01 Post
- ICMR Post Head:Project Technical Officer
- Consolidated Salary :Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Age :Below 30 Years.
- Essential Qualification and Experience :M.Sc. Medical Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Life Sciences.
- Desirable Qualification and Experience:Two year experience in Immunological laboratory techniques, molecular biology candidates with experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control is preferred.
- Job Responsibilities:The major activity will be participating in the quality program for CD4 count estimation. The incumbent is expected to perform the following tasks. Monitor the participating centers for quality in CD4 Count estimation, provide trouble shooting. Development of protocol , SOP for CD4 count. To conduct & facilitate CD4 EQAS participate & conduct training programs/workshops and meetings.
Selection Procedure For National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) – Project Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Technical Officer Vacancy in National AIDS Research Institute (NARI):
The application must reach this office on or before 25/08/2015 along with a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favor of Director, National AIDS Research Institute, 73, ‘G’ Block MIDC, Bhosari, P.B. 1895, Pune – 411026. Director In-Charge, NARI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be interviewed. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or bringing political or other influence with regard to selection shall be considered as a disqualification. Call letters will be sent to eligible candidates by email only. Candidate will not be entertained after the reporting time.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/08/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017