National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) invites application for the recruitment of Project Coordinator / Epidemiologist with MBBS, MD/ DNB holders
Company name :National AIDS Research Institute (NARI)
Posts : Project Coordinator / Epidemiologist
Qualification : MBBS, MD/ DNB
Salary : Rs. 69790/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 28/10/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for Interview for the following post under HIV Sentinel Surveillance Project. This post is purely temporary and is to be filled for the project period. HIV sentinel surveillance (HSS) is an annual activity of tracking the HIV epidemic in the country with the objective of understanding the level and trends of HIV epidemic among different population groups. Additionally Integrated Biological and Behavioral Surveillance (IBBS) is being conducted to generate evidence on HIV prevalence and risk behaviours among HIV high risk groups and migrants. NARI is responsible for training, implementation and supervision of this program in Western Indian States
Project Coordinator / Epidemiologist:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : MBBS
- Salary : 69790/‐ (Including HRA)
- Experience : 1 year in Community based studies /field based projects / clinical or facility based research projects
- Desirable : MD/ DNB in PSM/ Community Medicine/ Diploma in Public Health. Masters in Public Health from the reputed institution. Experience in clinical research on HIV/AIDS.
- Age : 45 Years
- To submit the applications in the format prescribed on the website, otherwise the application will be rejected.
- To provide email address and contact telephone number.
- To submit the attested copies of the supporting documents e.g. proof of age (S.S.C. Board Certificate), all educational qualifications/ mark-sheets, degree certificates, experience letters, address proof (Copy of Ration Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Bank Pass Book/ Electricity,Telephone Bill/ Leave and License Agreement Copy for rented house), proof for change of name (Gazette Copy) and proof of caste certificate for SC/ ST/O BC (Non Creamy Layer) at the time of interview for verification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC Non‐Creamy Layer should enclose the OBC Non‐Creamy Layer Certificate for appointment under Government of India (from the competent authority empowered to issue such certificate) at the time of interview.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel or enclose ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present office/employer along with the application.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees subject to production of caste certificate issued by the competent authorities at the time of interview.
- Age is Relaxable by 5 years for Govt. servants and SC/ST and Physically handicapped Candidates and by 3 years for OBC (Non‐Creamy Layer) subject to production of certificate issued from competent authorities at the time of interview.
- Woman candidates are exempted from payment of fees
How to apply:
The application must reach this office on or before 28/10/2014 along with a Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/‐ drawn in favor of Director, National AIDS Research Institute, 73, ‘G’ Block MIDC, Bhosari, P.B. 1895, Pune – 411026. Director, NARI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates to be interviewed. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or bringing political or other influence with regard to selection shall be considered as a disqualification. Call letters will be sent to eligible candidates by email only. Candidate will not be entertained after the reporting time.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NARI|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016