National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager & More Vacancies for Graduation / Master Degree / Diploma / LLB holders
Company name :National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Posts :Assistant Manager & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduation / Master Degree / Diploma / LLB
Salary : Rs.29100 – 73000/- p.m
No of Post : 32
Last date to apply : 22/12/2014
Watch This Video on How to Apply for NALCO
Details of Post :
Assistant Manager & More Vacancies
National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of around ` 7000 Crores, is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organisational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach.
- Details of the Job Vacancy :
- Dy. Manager (HRD & Administration) – 04
- Asst. General Manager (HRD & Administration) – 02
- Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager (Rajbhasa) – 02
- Dy. Manager (CC/PR) – 01
- Asst. General Manager (CC/PR) – 02
- Dy. Manager (Law) – 02
- Dy. General Manager (Law) – 01
- Dy. Manager (Finance) – 04
- Asst. General Manager (Finance) – 04
- Dy. Manager (Materials) – 02
- Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Manager (Mining) – 03
- Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Manager (Mining Machinery) – 02
- Dy. Manager/ Manager (Geology) – 02
- Dy. Manager/ Manager (System) – 02
- No. of position : 32
- Qualification : Candidates should have done Graduation Degree / Bachelors Degree / Master Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Diploma / Law Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Age : Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of `29100 – 3% – 54500/- at E2 grade, `32900 – 3% – 58000/- at E3 grade, `36600 – 3% – 62000/- at E4 grade, `51300 – 3% – 73000/- at E6 & E7 grade. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to Dearness Allowance, perquisite under cafeteria approach, HRA, PRP medical facility for self & dependants and superannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. as per rules of the Company in force from time to time.
- Further, the Company offers one of the best compensation packages as far as Cost to Company (CTC) is concerned with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth. The CTC for the post at E2, E3, E4, E6 &E7 grades comes to `13.36 lakhs, `15.04 lakhs, `16.80 lakhs, `23.84 lakhs & `24.03 lakhs respectively approximately per annum. The CTC mentioned above may vary depending upon the place of posting and other terms and conditions of appointment.
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates need to apply online in NALCO in the career section of NALCO website(www.nalcoindia.com) from 21/11/2014(9.00 AM) to 15/12/2014(6.00 PM). Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph, signature and demand draft towards application fee, if applicable. In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
- After on-line registration and successful submission of the application form, candidates are required to take a print out of the application form, affix a passport size colour photograph identical to the uploaded color photograph in the online application form and attach an application fee of `100/- in the form of Bank Draft/DD drawn in favour of “National MEDICAL FITNESS PLACEMENT RESERVATIONS AND RELAXATIONS HOW TO APPLY Aluminium Company Limited” payable at Bhubaneswar (Application fee is not applicable for PWD candidates) after the release of advertisement. Application fee is not refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha by ordinary post immediately after submission of online application. Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelop used for sending the hard copy of the application. No application will be received by hand. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless registered and applied online. The application must reach the address along with all documents by 22/12/2014(5.30 PM) after closing date for submission of on line application.
- It may be noted that a candidate’s application only in soft copy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents and application fee is not received on or before 22/12/2014 (5.30 PM).
- NALCO will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
- A candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/discipline will not be considered.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement. Mere submission of application does not imply that the Company (NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
- The e-mail id mentioned in the application form must remain valid for one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong id or due to any other reason.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies must submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of personal interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear the personal interview.
- The interested candidates fulfilling the specifications may also apply for deputation with permanent absorption through proper channel as per Govt. guidelines.
- Candidates will be reimbursed IInd class AC(sleeper) to and fro train/bus fare upto E4 grade and airfare(economic class)/ IInd class AC(sleeper) fare for E6 & E7 grade from their communication address mentioned in the on-line application for attending the interview by the shortest route on production of tickets/proof of journey. No change in communication address will be entertained at a later stage for the purpose of reimbursement of TA.
- NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease the post advertised, if need arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to the said recruitment will be settled within the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar only
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NALCO|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017