National Authority for Chemical Weapons Convention invites application for the recruitment of Technical Officer with Any Graduate holders
Company name : National Authority for Chemical Weapons Convention
Posts : Technical Officer
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 04/8/2014
Details of Post :
- I am directed to say that the National Authority, Chemical Weapons Convention in the Cabinet Secretariat invites applications from the officers under Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories Administrations (including their attached and subordinate offices) or Universities or recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings 0r SemiGovernment or Autonomous or Statutory organizations and other Non-Govemment Bodies, for the following post in the National Authority Chemical Weapons Convention (NACWC), Cabinet Secretariat on deputation basis
- Name of the Post :Technical Officer
- No of Post : 01
- Remuneration :Rs.9300-34800/- p.m + GP 4800/-
- The details of post i.e. scale of pay and allowances admissible, duties and responsibilities,field of selection, place of posting, qualifications and experience required for the post are at Annexure 1. The officer selected for appointment on deputation may either retain his grade pay in the pay band applicable to them plus deputation allowance and other allowances as admissible in the parent cadre, or draw his grade pay in the appropriate pay band indicated against the post. The period and terms of deputation will be governed by the Recruitment Rules and the standard terms of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time.
- Applications of the interested eligible officers, duly filled in, in the prescribed proforma (Annexure II), should be forwarded through proper channel by the concerned ministries/ departments/offices and should reach to the Under Secretary & Head of Office, National Authority, Chemical Weapons Convention, 1st Floor, Chanakya Bhavan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi — 110021 within sixty days from the date of issue of this letter or its publication in the ‘Employment News’ whichever is later. Advance copies of the applications will not be entertained.
- While forwarding the application, the following documents may also be sent to this office along with the application:
- A certificate to the effect that the concerned forwarding/ parent Department/Ministry has “NO OBJECTION” to the appointment of the application to the post applied for in the National Authority.
- Attested copies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five years of the applicant.
- A certificate about the Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance in respect of theapplicant duly signed by the officer of the appropriate status.
- A statement indicating the Vigilance Cases, if any, pending or contemplated againstthe applicant during the last ten years/ service period, whichever is less.
- The candidates who apply for the posts mentioned in Annexure 1 will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently
- It is requested that the vacancy notice may kindly be circulated to the concerned officers in your Ministry/DePartment and be widely circulated to the concerned Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory Bodies, Autonomous Bodies, Attached, Subordinate and Field Offices, Universities/Research Institutions under the Central and State Governments/ Union Territories
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017