Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer, Project Director through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Executive Officer, Project Director Job on or before 31-07-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
Vacancy Name : Chief Executive Officer, Project Director
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31-07-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATRiP Corporate Office NBCC Place, South Tower 3rd. Floor. Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar. Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail of Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO) Chief Executive Officer, Project Director Recruitment:
Designation: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Project Director.
Location: New Delhi.
Category: Senior Level.
Pay Scale: 37400-67000 (GP-10000)
Nature of Appointment:
1. Deputation from Central/State government/Union Territory up till project duration (December 2017) .
Age Limit and Experience:
1. Not above 56 years.
2. A government officer presently working at Joint Secretary level (Pay Band -4: Rs. 37400-67000 and GP of Rs. 10000) or on analogous post.
3. The incumbent should be well versed with the policy environment of automotive sector in the country and project management.
Emoluments & Perks:
Perks and other emoluments to be governed by DoPT Om No. 2/29/91-Estt (Pay II) dated 05.01.1994 (as revised from time to time).
1. He/She shall prescribe the duties of all employees of the Society and shall exercise such supervision and disciplinary control as may be necessary in accordance with these rules. He/She shall also frame standing orders for general superintendence and functioning of the society from time to time with the approval of the council.
2. It shall be the function and the bounden duty of the Chief Executive Officer to exercise control and supervision over all activities of the society, whether technical and non-technical. The Chief Executive Officer may assign/transfer/delegate any departmental function and the duties, whether technical and non-technical, to any employee of the society appointed by him, as he/she may deem fit and proper and necessary.
3. The Chief Executive Officer shall exercise his powers under the superintendence and control of the council of the society and subject to such directions as the Governing Council may give him from time to time.
4. Subject to these rules, the Chief Executive Officer shall in all matters under his charge, have such administrative and the other powers as may be given to him from time to time by the Governing Council of the Society.
5. Chief Executive Officer shall exercise such financial powers as delegated to him by the Governing Council or the Project Implementation Board in consultation with the Government.
6. Chief Executive Officer shall be the appointing authority for all employees of the Society. He/She will be ex-officio member secretary of the Governing Council also known as the Project Implementation Board.
1. M.B.A./PGDM from a recognized university/Institute or equivalent. Preference would be given to officers empanelled at the level of JS.
Application forms forwarded by the cadre controlling authority complete in all respects should be sent to ‘Sr. Administrative Officer’, NATIS latest by 30th July 2015 by 05:30p.m on below mention address:
NATRiP Corporate Office
NBCC Place, South Tower 3rd. Floor.
Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar.
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
NOTE: To Download application form format please click on below link .
Selection Procedure for Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO) – Chief Executive Officer, Project Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31-07-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chief Executive Officer, Project Director Vacancy in Manipur Industrial Development Corporation Limited (MNIDCO) :
Posted 18-06-2015 11:35:40
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31-07-2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016