National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma , B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Manager Job on or before 11/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
|| Diploma , B.E/B.Tech
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 Post
|| Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| Senior Deputy Director & Site Head Plot E1, SIPCOT Industrial Growth Center, Orgadam. Thiruperumputhur Taluk, Kanchipuram Dist.- 602105
Detail of National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) Manager Recruitment:
||No of post
| Manager Crash Lab
|| 01 Post
|| Diploma , B.Tech
|| 9300 to 34800 of grade pay 4200.
|| 10 Year
- Responsible for all the activities and ensure departmental targets are met (Profits of lab)
- To allocate work to his team and ensure optimal utilization of all resources
- To plan jobs/activities/tests on a daily and weekly basis
- To estimate cost of tests and provide the same to the client
- To ensure that all tests are carried out accurately and as per the procedures
- To ensure over all quality of the out put and that all quality systems are followed
- To study the test results verify and approve the same
- To prepare test report for tests carried out
- Maintain good relationships with clients
- To approve all documentation that is given to the client
- Should be an Mechanical/Automobile Engineer with degree around 10 years experience or Diploma with 12yrs experience.
- Should have work experience in conducting the crash test one automobile vehicles/components, Data acquisition, Operation of the instruments
- National/ International vehicle Test procedure.
- Work experience at a test centre or auto companies.
- Preferred Skills
- Good technical skills, knowledge of all test procedure and operation of equipments.
- Excellent inter personal and communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation ability to manage teams and work in cross functional teams
- Pay Scale : 9300 to 34800 of grade pay 4200.
- Government Deputation: Deputation includes deputation from Central/State, Government/PSU’s/large Government Infrastructure Projects/ Autonomous etc. The salary of Candidate coming from Government Deputation will be on analogous grade pay or eligible for one higher grade pay based on the educational qualification and experience..
- Candidate from Private Sector: The CTC will be decided to eligible candidate from private sector depending on their qualification and experience in the said pay scale.
Selection Procedure for National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)- Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager Vacancy in National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP):
- The applicant should sent the complete application form on prescribed format with attached necessary documents in closed envelope.
- Envelope clearly superscripting Name and Code of Post against which applicant is applying for.
- No online application will be accepted so please do not apply online.
- The application will reach on or before 11th –March -2015 on below mention address: To, Senior Deputy Director & Site Head Plot E1, SIPCOT Industrial Growth enter, Orgadam. Thiruperumputhur Taluk, Kanchipuram Dist.- 602105 . Tamil Nadu, India.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/3/2015