National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Site Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Site Engineer Job on or before 24-03-2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)|
|Vacancy Name||Site Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24-03-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATRIP, NBCC PLACE, 3rd FLOOR, SOUTH TOWER, BHISHMA PITAMAH MARG, PRAGATI VIHAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
Detail of National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) Site Engineer Recruitment:
- Qualifications ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION Essential B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution. Desirable M.S. / M. Tech in Air Conditioning, Power supply from a recognized university/ institution or equivalent.
- AGE LIMIT Not above 35 years
- Preferred Skills POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE & ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY The incumbent should have an experience of about 6-8 years in the automotive/allied industry after acquiring academic qualifications. Desirable 11 years of experience in the automotive or allied industry after acquiring the academic qualifications. Should have thorough knowledge of national and international rules and regulations of automotive sector as well as the Government of India systems for framing rules and regulations in the automotive sector and their implementation. Formulation, implementation, monitoring and control of projects in Automobile Sector.
- INTERNAL CANDIDATE Suitable internal candidates may also apply against this post and shall be given appropriate weightage as approved.
- PRIVATE CONTRACTUALS Technically qualified and otherwise suitable incumbents from the automotive industry/ testing agencies, may also apply on private contractual basis
- PAY SCALE For private candidates Ø Basic Pay: 15650 – 17610 (plus all allowances as applicable) Which is equivalent to Grade Pay of 4600/- as per VIth Pay Commission For Candidates Coming on Deputation from Government Pay Scale : 9300-34800 Grade Pay : 4600/-
- CANDIDATES COMING FROM GOVERNMENT/ GOVERNMENT DEPUTATION Salary will be on analogous Grade pay or will be eligible for one higher grade pay based on experience and qualifications.
- INTERNAL CANDIDATES/PRIVATE CONTRACTUAL Based on the experience and qualifications, salary will commensurate to this pay scale/ grade pay.
- NATURE OF APPOINTMENT Contractual Appointment
- No. OF POSTS – 2
- PLACE OF POSTING – One each for Chennai and Indore.
Selection Procedure for National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)- Site Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24-03-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Site Engineer Vacancy in National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP):
(a) Prospective candidates shall submit their applications, in the Application form downloadable from our NATRIP website as link given below. (b) On the Envelop of the application, the post applied for should be clearly mentioned. (c) Last date of receipt of applications is 24th March 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Applications are to be addressed to the ‘Sr. Administrative Officer- Incharge’, NATRIP, NBCC PLACE, 3rd FLOOR, SOUTH TOWER, BHISHMA PITAMAH MARG, PRAGATI VIHAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003, PHONE: 011-49215555 and should reach latest by 24th March 2015 by 5:30 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24-03-2015