National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Director (Finance) with CA/ ICWA/ MBA holders
Company name :National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
Posts :Assistant Director (Finance)
Qualification : CA/ ICWA/ MBA
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 25/12/2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Director (Finance)
- POST ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (FINANCE)
- PAY SCALE PAY SCALE: (15600-39100)
- GRADE PAY: 6600/- Candidates coming from Government/ Government Deputation Salary will be on analogous Grade pay or will be eligible for one higher grade pay based on experience and qualifications. Internal Candidates/Private Contractual Based on the experience and qualifications, salary will commensurate to this pay scale/ grade pay.
- NATURE OF APPOINTMENT Contractual Appointment
- No. OF POSTS- 1
- PLACE OF POSTING- Delhi
- Qualifications ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION Essential Charted Accountant/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution or equivalent.
- Desirable M.B.A from a recognized university/ institution or equivalent. Government Deputation Candidate coming from Government deputation should be ananlogous posts or in the payscale of 15600-39100 with grade pay 6600/- for atleast four years or 15600-39100 with grade pay 7600/- for atleast two years.
- Charted Accountant/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution or equivalent. Private Contractual Candidates with proven work record with a company having a turnover of atleast Rs. 250 crore or a project implementation unit with a project size of atleast Rs. 1000 Crore.
- AGE LIMIT Not above 45 years
- Preferred Skills
POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE & ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
- The incumbent should be a Charted Accountant/ ICWA/MBA (Finance) having a minimum of 10 years of experience out of which at least 5 years should be at a supervisory position with experience in accounting, financial control, business analysis, budgeting and costing, audit/ internal controls and in handling direct/ indirect taxation issues.
- Experience of accounting and auditing in IT environment. Government Deputation
- Deputation includes deputation from Central/ State Government/PSU’s/ large Government infrastructure projects initially for a period three years and can be extended as per requirement.
- Internal Candidate Suitable internal candidates in the rank of Finance Officer may also apply against this post and shall be given appropriate weightage as approved.
- Private Contractual Technically qualified and otherwise suitable incumbents from the automotive industry/ testing agencies, may also apply on private contractual basis.
- JOB PROFILE Assist the CEO, Director- Finance in overall financial management and accounting functions including payroll, budget, banking, treasury function, payments, tax remittances etc. Foreign exchange remittance, FEMA/RBI related matters imports, banking related matters. All activities of budgeting, accounting, financial control and costing in the project headquarters as well as field units. Financial planning including cash flow as well as fund flow. Participate in discussions of audit findings and recommendations with operational managers and other officers as appropriate with a view to obtain their implementation within a timescale which is sufficiently realistic to be effective. Overseeing and instructing support staff in Finance wing. Managing and supervising the banking functions and investments. Handling import of equipments and custom formalities. Preparation of various MIS reports on all aspects of the finance and accounts work. Supervising the function of internal audit and setting up of internal controls and their monitoring. Handling the statutory audits and C & A.G’s audit. Managing the financial management information systems. Handling direct/indirect taxation issues. Any other work assigned from time to time.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Prospective candidates shall submit their applications, in the Application form downloadable from our NATRIP website along with a copy of resume.
- On the Envelope of the application, the post applied for should be clearly mentioned.
- Last date of receipt of applications is 25th December 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates should route their application through proper channel duly certified/ forwarded by the concerned authority as prescribed in the last page of the application form.
HOW TO APPLY :
Applications are to be addressed to the ‘Sr. Administrative Officer- Incharge’, NATRIP, NBCC PLACE, 3rd FLOOR, SOUTH TOWER, BHISHMA PITAMAH MARG, PRAGATI VIHAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003, PHONE: 011-49215555 and should reach latest by 25th December 2014 by 5:30 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NATRiP|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016