National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director Technical through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Director Technical on or before 24/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)|
|Vacancy Name||Director Technical|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.37400/- to 67000/- Pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP), Sr. Administrative Officer- Incharge’, NATRIP, NBCC PLACE, 3rd FLOOR, SOUTH TOWER, BHISHMA PITAMAH MARG, PRAGATI VIHAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
Detail of National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) Director Technical Recruitment:
Post Name :- Director Technical
No of Post:- 01
QUALIFICATION:- Bachelor’s degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a reputed institution with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution or equivalent.
Desirable:- M.B.A from a recognized university/ institution or equivalent.
AGE LIMIT:- Not above 52 years
- Heading the core technical team of NATRiP for comprehensive and organized implementation of the project.
- Defining the entire technical architecture of the testing and R&D facilities spread across seven locations of NATRiP.
- Coordinating the technical work with consultant/contractors in furtherance of the Project Implementation as per government approval and in accordance with the Global Consultancy Agreement.
- Articulating and coordinating the work of Technical Advisory Team.
- Finalizing the specifications of equipments and providing technical inputs in the entire process of procurement.
Selection Procedure for National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) – Director Technical Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Technical Vacancy in National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP):
- Prospective candidates shall submit their applications, in the Application form downloadable from our NATRIP website as link given below.
- On the Envelop of the application, the post applied for should be clearly mentioned.
- Last date of receipt of applications is 24th. March 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applications are to be addressed
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/03/2015
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016