National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Finance) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.COM/M.B.A/CA/ICWA/CIAcan apply for the new recruitment notification from National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director (Finance) on or before 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)|
|Vacancy Name||Director (Finance)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP), NBCC Place, South Tower, 3rd Floor,Bhishma Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar.
Lodhi Road. New Delhi – 110003
Detail of National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) Director (Finance) Recruitment:
- No of post : 01
- Pay Scale: 37400-67000 with grade pay of Rs. 8700.
- Designation: Director (Finance).
- Location: New Delhi.
- Nature of Appointment: 1. Deputation from Central organised Audit and Accounts/ Civil and Accounts/ Cost Accounts services (Group-A) of State or Central Government. 2. The applicant should be on analogous post or with grade pay of Rs. 8700 with two years of service.
- Job Responsibility : 1. Assisting the Chief Executive Officer & Project Director in all financial matters. 2. Rendering financial advice to the management on all transactions of the Society in terms of rules and regulations of NATIS and rules and regulations of the Government of India, in so far as they are applicable to NATIS. 3. Overall financial management of the Society and accounting functions including payroll, budget, banking, treasury function, payments, tax remittances etc. 4. Day to day management of income and expenditure. 5. Financial planning including cash flow as well as fund flows. 6. Analysis and reviewof balance sheets and other financial accounting statements. 7. Preparations of various MIS reports on all aspects of the finance and accounts work. 8. Install and manage an effective internal oversight system over the functioning of the society and report the internal audit findings to the management. 9. Satisfactorily conclude statutory audits & C & A.G’s audit.
- Essential Qualification: 1) An officer from the Indian Audit & Accounts Service or from any organised Central Accounts Services (GP-A) under Central Government with 12 years minimum experience.
- Desirable Qualification: 1. B.Com/M.B.A/CA/ICWA/CIA in Finance with good academic record from recognized university/institute or equivalent.
- Age Limit and Experience: 1. Not above 52 years 2. At least 12 years of experience and should be a member of of the Indian Audit & Accounts Service or from any organised Central Accounts Services (GP-A), preferably with experience of financial management, treasury management, accounting, internal and external audit. 3. Should be familiar with Governmental functioning for liasion and coordination.
Selection Procedure for National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) – Director (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director (Finance) Vacancy in National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 28/02/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NATRiP|
|Other Central Government jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017