National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) invites application for the recruitment of Director Finance with B.Com, MBA, CA, ICWA, CIA educational background
Company name : National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
Posts : Director Finance
Qualification : B.Com, MBA, CA, ICWA, CIA
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Director Finance :
- No of post : 01
- Pay Scale: 37400-67000 with grade pay of Rs. 8700.
- Designation: Director (Finance).
- Location: New Delhi.
- Nature of Appointment: Deputation from Central organised Audit and Accounts/ Civil and Accounts/ Cost Accounts services (Group-A) of State or Central Government. The applicant should be on analogous post or with grade pay of Rs. 8700 with two years of service.
- Job Responsibility :
- Assisting the Chief Executive Officer & Project Director in all financial matters.
- Rendering financial advice to the management on all transactions of the Society in terms ofrules and regulations of NATIS and rules and regulations of the Government of India, in so far as they are applicable to NATIS.
- Overall financial management of the Society and accounting functions including payroll, budget, banking, treasury function, payments, tax remittances etc.
- Day to day management of income and expenditure.
- Financial planning including cash flow as well as fund flows.
- Analysis and reviewof balance sheets and other financial accounting statements.
- Preparations of various MIS reports on all aspects of the finance and accounts work.
- Install and manage an effective internal oversight system over the functioning of the society and report the internal audit findings to the management.
- Satisfactorily conclude statutory audits & C & A.G’s audit.
- Essential Qualification: B.Com/M.B.A/CA/ICWA/CIA in Finance with good academic record from recognised university/institute or equivalent.
- Age Limit and Experience: Not above 52 years
How to apply:
Last date for receiving applications is 15th December 2014 by 5:30 pm.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NATRIP|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016