National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Engineer Job on or before 05.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP)|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Automotive Testing and R AND D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
NBCC Place, South Tower, 3rd Floor,Bhishma
Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar.
Lodhi Road. New Delhi – 110003
Detail of National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP) Engineer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Engineer||06||Should be a Mechanical/Automobile Engineering degree with at least 3 years of experience or Diploma with at least 5 years of experience in similar facility or automobile companies.
(Preferably experience in vehicle crash assessment/Deformation Measurement/Engineering Drawing or Drafting)
(Preference will be given to internal candidates depending upon the suitability). Preferred Skills
9 Good technical skills in automotive engineering & engineering drawing
9 Knowledge of CAD tools (Auto-CAD), Photo geometry and Engineering Drawing is necessary
9 Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
9 Ability to manage Accident Data Collection team and to work in cross functional teams
Knowledge in CAE/FEA tools will be an added advantage
|As per rules|
Selection Procedure for National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP) – Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Engineer Vacancy in National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP):
- Prospective candidates shall submit their applications, in the Application form downloadable from our NATRIP website along with a copy of resume.
- On the Envelope of the application, the post applied for should be clearly mentioned.
- Last date of receipt of applications is within twenty days of publication of this advertisement. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applicable Candidates should route their application through proper channel duly certified/ forwarded by the concerned authority as prescribed in the last page of the application form.
- Applications are to be addressed to the ‘Sr. Administrative Officer- Incharge’, NATRIP, NBCC PLACE, 3rd FLOOR, SOUTH TOWER, BHISHMA PITAMAH MARG, PRAGATI VIHAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003, PHONE: 011-49215555 and should reach latest within twenty days of publication of this advertisement by 5:30 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NATRiP|
|Other Central Government jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016