National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager ADAC Lab through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Manager ADAC Lab on or before 05/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP)|
|Vacancy Name||Manager ADAC Lab|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.21,000 – Rs.23,640/-pm|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Sr. Administrative Officer- Incharge’, NATRIP, NBCC PLACE, 3rd FLOOR, SOUTH TOWER, BHISHMA PITAMAH MARG, PRAGATI VIHAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
Detail of National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP) Manager ADAC Lab Recruitment:
|Job Type||Full-Time||Job Status||Sourcing|
|Salary Range||Per Month||Shift||Morning|
|Minimum Education||Graduate||Degree Title||B.Tech, B.E|
|Minimum Exerience||5 Year||No of Jobs||1|
Description Qualifications Preferred Skills Agreement Posted:
- Responsible for all the function/ activities/operations of the Accident Data Analysis Department. 9 To allocate work to various teams of the department and ensure optimal utilisation of resources. 9 To plan jobs/schedule/activities on daily and weekly basis. 9 To ensure & monitor that all the operations/activities are carried out accurately and as per the procedure by all the staffs of the department. 9 To generate reports on periodic basis as prescribed for the department. 9 To study various data collected from field and results of analysis and to verify & approve the documentation of the department. 9 To accomplish financial objectives of the department by scheduling expenditure, preparing of budget, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions etc. To maintain good communication/relationship with other stake holders and to liaise with superiors as well as with other concerned authorities to achieve organizational objectives.
- Should be a Graduate in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering (preferably with an M.B.A.); with around 5-10 years of experience. Should have worked 3-5 years in similar facility or motor vehicle accident research center (Preferably 2-3 years of experience in vehicle crash reconstruction/analysis). (Preference will be given to internal candidates depending upon the suitability)
- Good technical skills in automotive engineering & standards 9 Experience/Knowledge in PC-Crash/Ai-Damage/Crash-3/MADYMO/PAM Crash/Hypermesh or equivalent software(Preferably any two of the above) 9 Knowledge of CAD/CAE tools and Engineering Drawing 9 Excellent interpersonal & communication skills 9 Ability to manage teams and to work in cross functional teams Good analytical, planning & problem solving skills
- Initial Basic Pay Range: Rs. (21000 to 23640)* depending upon the qualification *Note:- Manager- The basic pay range of Manager corresponds to the grade pay range of Rs. (5400-6600), of Government of India as per VIth pay commission.
Selection Procedure for National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP) – Manager ADAC Lab Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Manager ADAC Lab Vacancy in National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRIP) :
Applications are to be addressed to the ‘Sr. Administrative Officer- Incharge’, NATRIP, NBCC PLACE, 3rd FLOOR, SOUTH TOWER, BHISHMA PITAMAH MARG, PRAGATI VIHAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003, PHONE: 011-49215555 and should reach latest within twenty days of publication of this advertisement by 5:30 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NATRIP|
|Other Central Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016