National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of TECHNICIAN ADAC through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job TECHNICIAN ADAC on or before 05/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP), Sr.Administrative Officer- Incharge’, NATRIP, NBCC PLACE, 3rd FLOOR, SOUTH TOWER, BHISHMA PITAMAH MARG, PRAGATI VIHAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003, PHONE: 011-49215555
Detail of National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) TECHNICIAN ADAC Recruitment:
||No of Jobs
Description Qualifications Preferred Skills Agreement:
- Responsible for various tasks handed over by the Team Engineer for Accident Data Collection/Analysis. To work with the Mobile Crash Lab team and to carry out tasks as per laid down procedures. To do Drafting in Auto CAD To do the documentation of various activities/functions as prescribed by the department.
- Should be a Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering with 0-2 years of experience in similar facility or automobile companies. (Preferably experience in vehicle crash assessment/Deformation Measurement/Engineering Drawing) (Preference will be given to internal candidates depending upon the suitability)
- Good technical skills in automotive engineering & engineering drawing. Knowledge of Auto CAD and Engineering Drawing is necessary. Knowledge of other CAD tools will be added advantage. Good interpersonal & communication skills Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Initial Basic Pay Range: Rs. (7000 to 8000) depending upon the qualification.
- Technician- The basic pay range of Technician corresponds to the grade pay range of Rs. (1800- 2800), of Government of India as per VIth pay commission.
Selection Procedure for National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) – TECHNICIAN ADAC Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for TECHNICIAN ADAC Vacancy in National Automotive Testing and RandD Infrastructure Project (NATRiP) :
- Prospective candidates shall submit their applications, in the Application form downloadable from our NATRIP website along with a copy of resume. On the Envelope of the application, the post applied for should be clearly mentioned. Last date of receipt of applications is within twenty days of publication of this advertisement. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Applicable Candidates should route their application through proper channel duly certified/ forwarded by the concerned authority as prescribed in the last page of the application form.
- Applications are to be addressed to the ‘Sr. Administrative Officer- Incharge’, NATRIP, NBCC PLACE, 3rd FLOOR, SOUTH TOWER, BHISHMA PITAMAH MARG, PRAGATI VIHAR, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003, PHONE: 011-49215555 and should reach latest within twenty days of publication of this advertisement by 5:30 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/01/2015