National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Consultant through recruitment notification – National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.01/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Biodiversity Authority (NBA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Consultant Job on or before 31/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Biodiversity Authority (NBA)
Vacancy Name : Senior Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 70,000/- P.M.
Job Location : CHENNAI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL BIODIVERSITY AUTHORITY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA 5th Floor, Ticel Bio Park, CSIR Road, Taramani, CHENNAI – 600 113
Detail of National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) Senior Consultant Recruitment:
National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) – is a Statutory and Regulatory Body of the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India, established as per Sec 8 of the Biological Diversity Act, 2002 and is having its Head Office at Chennai invites applications from the individuals in India for the position Senior Consultant –SBB and BMCs on consultancy basis. The Authority performs regulatory, enabling and advisory functions on issues related to biodiversity, sustainable use and access and benefit sharing by delivering its mandate along with the State Biodiversity Boards and Biodiversity Management Committees (BMCs).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Consultant –SBB and BMCs||1||The applicant should have minimum qualification of Masters or Doctoral degree in Natural sciences, preferably in botany, zoology, microbiology, ethnobotany with minimum post qualification experience of 10 years in the field (or) Ph.D in botany, zoology, microbiology, ethno botany with a minimum post qualification experience of 7 years. ii. Retired Government employees with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- and above with experience of 10 years and knowledge in the Biodiversity policy and management Environment protection and management, Sustainable human development or related field would also be eligible for this position. Person with Ph.D. Degree in the relevant field are required to have minimum experience of 7 years. iii. Good knowledge of computer skills, include in MS- Excel, Access and the related. iv. Have minimum 5 years experience in managing projects/ Programmes. v. Proven skills in technical writing including scientific writing. vi. Proven skills in project/ proposal development, implementation and evaluation.||The remuneration of the Consultant will be Rs. 70,000/- P.M. (Consolidated) depending upon qualification / experience, and subject to TDS at the rates applicable. Local conveyance of Rs.8000/- p.m. will be paid excluding during the period of leave.||The maximum age limit for applying is 60 years as on the last date / time prescribed for the receipt of the applications.|
Selection Procedure for National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) – Senior Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Consultant Vacancy in National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) :
- Applications from the eligible / suitable and willing candidates in the prescribed format in the Annexure may also be filled up and forwarded along with bio-data to e-mail ID: [email protected] or before 31st August 2015 (5.45 p.m.). The applications sent through e-mail should bear the signature of the candidature along with the scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph. Applications received without the signature of the applicant will be summarily rejected.
- The applicants may have to produce the original documents / testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc, for verification during interview and as and when called for by NBA.
- No correspondence regarding the stage / processing of applications will be entertained from the candidates. Canvassing, in any form, will disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/8/2015
National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.01/2015.
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016