National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Officer with LLB holders
Company name :National Biodiversity Authority (NBA)
Posts :Technical Officer
Qualification : LLB
Salary : Rs.9300-34800 /- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 10/7/2014
Details of Post :
National Biodiversity Authority established as a Statutory and Autonomous Body under Sec.8 of the Biological Diversity Act, 2002 having its headquarters at Chennai, invites applications for filling up of the post of “TECHNICAL OFFICER (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)” on Direct Recruitment basis.
In terms of National Biodiversity Authority (Recruitment and Conditions of Service of Officer and other employees) Regulations 2006, the post is to be filled up by Direct recruitment.
- Name of the post : TECHNICAL OFFICER (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)
- Classification : Group “B” Non – Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)
- No. of post : 1 (One) (Unreserved)
- Pay Band : PB-2 – Rs.9300-34800 (G.P. Rs.4800/-)
- Age limit : 30 years Relaxable for serving Government servants upto 40 years(with not less than three years continuous service)
- Qualifications (a) Essential : Bachelor’s Degree in law from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent; and working Knowledge in Computer.
- Desirable : Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
- Experience : Five years experience as an Advocate dealing with the matters relating to Consumer/Patent Rights/Intellectual Property Rights.
- Probation Period : 2 years
HOW TO APPLY :
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application ie., 7th October 2014.
- Relaxable for serving Government servants upto the age of 40 years provided they have served not less than three years of continuous service.
- Competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts and cancellation and rejection of incomplete applications without assigning any reason.
- Disqualification :No person – (a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or (b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post. Provided that the National Biodiversity Authority may in consultation with the Central Government, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Conditions of Service: The conditions of service of the officers and other employees of the National Biodiversity Authority in matters of Allowances, Leave, Provident Fund, age of superannuation, pension and retirement benefits, medical facilities and other conditions of service, shall be regulated in accordance with such rules and regulations as are for the time being applicable to the officers and employees of the Central Government belonging to Group A, Group B and Group C posts, as the case may be, of the corresponding scales of pay stationed at those places.
- The selection will be made on the basis of written test followed by interview of eligible shortlisted candidates.
- For details regarding the organization, log on to www.nbaindia.org.
- Application in the prescribed format (Annexure) along with attested copies of certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, age proof, experience etc. must reach the following address on or before 7th October 2014 at 17.00 hrs. The Administrative Officer, National Biodiversity Authority, TICEL Bio park, 5th Floor, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113 Advertisement and application form are also available in NBA website viz www.nbaindia.org Employees working in Central Government/State Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies should forward their application through proper channel.
- Application not in the prescribed format and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications without attested copies of certificates / testimonials in proof of age, qualification and experience as enclosures, will also be treated as incomplete applications and summarily rejected without notice to the candidates and no correspondence on such rejections shall be entertained.
- suppression or willful misrepresentation of facts or furnishing wrong information in the application will result in rejection of candidature leading to termination from service if selected and appointed. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
- Applications received through email will not be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/7/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBA||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|