National Board of Examinations (NBE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant through recruitment notification – National Board of Examinations (NBE) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Board of Examinations (NBE).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Assistant on or before 11/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Board of Examinations (NBE)
Vacancy Name : Junior Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 15 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Board of Examinations (NBE), PSP Area, Sector 9, Raj Nagar, Near Dwarka District Court, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Detail Of National Board of Examinations (NBE) Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- Junior Assistant recruitment in National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
Eligibility: Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university or institute. Proficiency in the use of variety of computer office applications, M.S word, Excel, power point, outlook or equivalent is a must with typing speed of 35 words per minute in English.
- Desirable: One year working experience after graduation. Proficiency in English.
- No of Post : 15 (10-UR, 3 OBC,1 SC,1-ST,1 PWD)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200
- Age Limit: 27 yrs
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay application fee Rs.200/- All others UR / OBC category candidates. Rs.100/- for SC / ST category candidates through DD issued from any schedules bank drawn in favour of “National Board of Examinations” payable at New Delhi .
Selection Procedure For National Board of Examinations (NBE) – Junior Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/09/2015
- Selection candidates will be basis of performance in Written Test or Trde Test.
How To Apply For Junior Assistant Vacancy in National Board of Examinations (NBE):
Eligible & desired applicants can apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents reach to the Deputy Director (Admn.), National Board of Examinations, New Delhi-110029 . Closing date to receipt application on or before 11th September 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/09/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017