National Book Trust (NBT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant cum Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. Estt./01/2015 Date: 24th March , 2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Book Trust (NBT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant cum Data Entry Operator on or before 30/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Book Trust (NBT)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant cum Data Entry Operator|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy Director (Estt), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070|
Detail of National Book Trust (NBT) Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
NBT, India invites applications from interested candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator (on contractual basis) for NBT Headquarters at New Delhi.
- Assistant-cum-Data Entry Operator – One Post (Contractual)
- Salary Rs. 16,000/- (consolidated) per month (equivalent to Grade Pay of Rs 1900 in Pay Band-1 + Dearness Allowance)
- Essential Qualification & Experience: a) Bachelor Degree in any discipline. b) Working Knowledge of English and Hindi c) Minimum three Years’ experience of working on book-related projects like thematic book exhibitions, understanding of cataloguing and classification of books, liaison with institutions and publishers, preparation of data-base/mailing list, E-Mail handling and internet searches and telephonic skills d) Computer literate in all main Microsoft Office applications
- Desirable a) A six-month basic course of computer b) Basic knowledge of filing, noting and diarizing system of a government department (ii) Key Tasks a) MS Outlook diary management / emails and MS databases via Excel b) Devising and / or typing correspondence or other documents for the team c) Assisting in the coordination and delivery of book-related projects, exhibitions and events like seminars and workshops d) A lot of initiative and ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines e) Ability to work maintaining confidentiality f) Ability to work as part of a team.
- Job Requirement a) Assisting on various national and international book-related projects as may be undertaken by the Research and Innovation Cell (RIC) of the Trust b) To assist Project In-Charge of RIC
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Posting: New Delhi
- Duration Initially for a period of one year extendable on year to year basis based on performance
Selection Procedure for National Book Trust (NBT) – Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Vacancy in National Book Trust (NBT):
Application in prescribed proforma with one passport size photograph and photocopy of testimonials in support of education and experience should reach the Deputy Director (Estt), NBT, India at the above address by post or e-mail. Last date for receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/03/2015
Reference: National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. Estt./01/2015 Date: 24th March , 2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017