National Book Trust (NBT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO.07/2015 . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Book Trust (NBT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 13/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Book Trust (NBT)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL BOOK TRUST, INDIA Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India ‘Nehru Bhawan’, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070|
Detail of National Book Trust (NBT) Consultant Recruitment:
NBT, India, an apex body engaged in publication of books in the country, invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of Consultant (Information Technology) (on contractual basis) for its Headquarter, New Delhi:
- Consultant (Information Technology) – One Post (Contractual)
- Salary Rs. 35,000/- (consolidated) per month
- Essential Qualification & Experience: a) A degree preferably in Science, Commerce, Arts or Social Science or Diploma/Degree in Computer Application/MCP. b) Working knowledge of English and Hindi c) Ten years’ experience in an organization of repute or a Publishing House with planning and implementation of IP subnets installation and configuration of N/W Equipment, Catalyst Switches, etc.
- Desirable a) Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) b) Knowledge of Hardware & Networking Applications (iv) Job Requirement: a) Promotion of New Delhi World Book Fair through internet and social media, utilisation of web media, networking of office computers and maintenance of hardware and server, Coordination of IT activities and progress of ERP software working in the Trust, continuous updation and modification of Trust websites and updation of technology as and when required. b) Installation, Configuration, Administration and maintenance of Servers with Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 Servers. b) Coordination, supervision and monitoring of all the above activities under the direct supervision of Jt. Director (A&F) and Director.
- Age Limit: Below 40 years
- Posting: Headquarter, New Delhi.
Selection Procedure for National Book Trust (NBT) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Book Trust (NBT):
Application in prescribed proforma with one passport size photograph and photocopy of testimonials in support of education and experience should reach the Assistant Director (Estt) , NBT, India at the above address by post. Last date for receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/05/2015
Reference: National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO.07/2015