National Book Trust (NBT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Regional Manager through recruitment notification – National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.ESTT./04/2015. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Book Trust (NBT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Regional Manager on or before 30/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Book Trust (NBT)|
|Vacancy Name||Regional Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy Director (Estt), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070|
Detail of National Book Trust (NBT) Regional Manager Recruitment:
The NBT, India, an apex body established by the Government of India in the year 1957 to produce good literature and to promote reading habits in the country, having its Regional Offices at New Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Mumbai, proposes to fill up one post of Regional Manager in Pay Band-3, Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- on deputation basis from among the officers serving in Central /State Government departments/Organizations/Corporations etc. initially for a period of one year which will be extended on year to year basis. The present place of posting will be at Western Regional Office, Mumbai.
- Eligibility Conditions a) Officers holding analogous post with PB-3 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- on regular basis or with at least five years regular service in a post with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-. b) Possessing a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 10 years relevant experience. c) Preference will be given to those candidates with working knowledge of Marathi/Gujarati.
- Desirable a) Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration b) Managerial experience in publishing/marketing/event management/ literary or book promotional activities.
- Job Responsibilities The selected candidate is expected to coordinate all book promotional activities including sales & marketing function and general administration as Head of the Region.
Selection Procedure for National Book Trust (NBT) – Regional Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Regional Manager Vacancy in National Book Trust (NBT):
Interested officers may apply through proper channel in the prescribed application format to be downloaded from the NBT website www.nbtinida.gov.in. The completed application in all respects should reach the Deputy Director (Establishment), NBT, India within 30 days from the date of issue of this advertisement. Applicants must superscribe the envelope with “Application for the post of REGIONAL MANAGER, WESTERN REGIONAL OFFICE, MUMBAI ON DEPUTATION BASIS. The application duly completed in all respects should reach the Deputy Director (Estt), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070 alongwith attested copies of ACR/APARs of five years with Departmental Enquiry/Vigilance clearance etc. Last date for receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of issue of this advertisement in the Employment News
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/03/2015
Reference: National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.ESTT./04/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017