National Book Trust (NBT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Regional Manager through recruitment notification – National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.Estt./04/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Book Trust (NBT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Regional Manager on or before 27/4/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Book Trust (NBT)|
|Vacancy Name||Regional Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Deputy Director (Estt), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070|
Detail of National Book Trust (NBT) Regional Manager Recruitment:
The NBT, India, an apex body established by the Government of India in the year 1957 to produce good literature and to promote reading habits in the country, having its Regional Offices at New Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Mumbai, proposes to fill up one post of Regional Manager in Pay Band-3, Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- on deputation basis from among the officers serving in Central /State Government departments/Organizations/Corporations etc. initially for a period of one year which will be extended on year to year basis. The present place of posting will be at Western Regional Office, Mumbai.
- Eligibility Conditions a) Officers holding analogous post with PB-3 + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- on regular basis or with at least five years regular service in a post with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-. b) Possessing a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 10 years relevant experience. c) Preference will be given to those candidates with working knowledge of Marathi/Gujarati.
- Desirable a) Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration b) Managerial experience in publishing/marketing/event management/ literary or book promotional activities.
Selection Procedure for National Book Trust (NBT) – Regional Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/4/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Regional Manager Vacancy in National Book Trust (NBT):
- National Book Trust is an apex body established by the Government of India in the year 1957 to publish books and promote reading habits in the country.
- The selected officer is expected to manage all the administrative, financial functions besides Book Promotional activities (Book Fairs).
- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. The eligible departmental candidates can also apply for deputation and if selected he/she will be appointed on a tenure of three years extendable by maximum one year.
- Mere fulfilling the qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for the interview.
- The NBT reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Candidates are required to send their applications through proper channel.In case the application is not routed through proper channel ‘No Objection Certificate’ is required to be produced at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to be held at New Delhi.
- Applications which do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
- Rail fare to and fro Delhi by the shortest route as applicable shall be reimbursed to the outstation candidates who are called for the interview.
- Age will be determined on the last date of receipt of applications.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained with the candidates who are not screened in for test/personal interview/appointment. A list of screened candidates will be posted at NBT website for the notice of candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Deputationist appointed to the post is not eligible for absorption.
- Applicants must superscribe the envelope with “Application for the post of REGIONAL MANAGER, WESTERN REGIONAL OFFICE, MUMBAI ON DEPUTATION BASIS.
- The application duly completed in all respects should reach theDeputy Director (Estt), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070alongwith attested copies of ACR/APARs of five years with Departmental Enquiry/Vigilance clearance etc. Last date for receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of issue of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/4/2015
National Book Trust (NBT) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.Estt./04/2015