National Book Trust (NPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Assistant through recruitment notification – National Book Trust (NPT) Recruitment – ADVT. NO. ESTT./11/2014. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Book Trust (NPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Programme Assistant Job on or before 19/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Book Trust (NPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Book Trust (NPT) Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India ‘Nehru Bhawan’, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070|
Detail of National Book Trust (NPT) Programme Assistant Recruitment:
Invites applications from eligible and suitable candidates to fill-up the following post purely on contract basis to assist its Book Promotional activities at BPC, Cuttack.
- No of post : 01
- Salary Rs. 18,000/- (consolidated) per month
- Essential Qualification & Experience: a) A degree preferably in Science, Commerce, Arts or Social Science; b) Working knowledge of English, Hindi and Odia. c) Three years’ experience in coordinating events connected to books, art, culture and sale and marketing of books in an organization of repute or a Publishing House. d) Working knowledge of computer is must. e) Preference will be given to person who has own conveyance.
- Job Requirement: a) Responsible for sales and marketing of NBT books (retail and institutional sales). b) To assist the Programme Officer in book promotional activities and sale and marketing of books.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Posting: Cuttack
Selection Procedure for National Book Trust (NPT) – Programme Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Programme Assistant Vacancy in National Book Trust (NPT):
Application in prescribed proforma with one passport size photograph and photocopy of testimonials in support of education and experience should reach the Deputy Director (Estt) , NBT, India at the above address by post or email. Last date for receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/01/2015
National Book Trust (NPT) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. ESTT./11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NPT|
|Other Central Government jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016