National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Assistants for M.Sc holders on August 13, 2014
Company name : National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI)
Posts : Research Assistants
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 16000/-p.m
No of Post : NA
Location : Lucknow
Walk in date : 13.08.2014
Details of Post :
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for the purely temporary positions for the UPCST sponsored project tenable at CSIR-NBRI:-
Position : RESEARCH ASSISTANT
- Essential Qualifications : 1st class M.Sc. (Ag.)/ 1st class M.Sc in Soil Science/ Biochemistry/ Environmental Science/ Botany/Plant Science. The candidate should have also passed his/her graduation in First Division.
- Desirable : Knowledge of soil, plant or phyto-chemical analysis.
- Stipend : Rs. 16000/-p.m. Consolidated
- Date and Venue of Interview : On 13-08-2014 at 11:30 AM in the Conference Room, T.N. Khushoo Block NBRI, Lucknow
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The candidate’s Birth Place should be in Uttar Pradesh. Supporting documents in this respect must be produced during Interview.
- Upper age limit not exceeding 28 years as on 1st April 2014. Age relaxation as per rules.
- The Application form will be provided at the venue on the date. Candidate may download the application form in advance from the website www.nbri.res.in. At the time of interview candidates should bring two latest photograph, attested copy of certificates of examinations passed (starting from matriculation), certificate indicating date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and experience certificate, etc. Tentative mark sheets/certificates and ‘result awaited’ will not be considered. All eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date 30 minutes before the scheduled time for necessary formalities. The candidates should submit two original copy of their Application Form.
- Mode of Selection: Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates turns up, a Screening test comprising of multiple choice objective questions will be held for short listing the candidates for interview. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview, a panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee.
- The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co- terminus with the sponsored projects. Further the above stipend(s) is tentative and the same will be finally decided based on the availability of funds in the relevant sponsored projects.
- To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degree/mark sheet in the aforesaid subjects should turn up for floating interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 13.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRI|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017