National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc. holders on August 11, 2014
Company name : National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc.
Salary : Rs.18000/- p.m.
No of Post : NA
Location : Lucknow
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for the interview for purely temporary position in the UPSBB sponsored project entitled, “Taxonomic Study of the Tree Flora of Uttar Pradesh” tenable at CSIR- NBRI:-
Position : S.R.F. (Project)
- Essential Qualifications : 1st class M.Sc. in Botany/Life Science/Plant Science and should have completed at least 2 years post M.Sc. research experience and at least one research paper on the subject of Angiosperm Plant Taxonomy.
- Desirable Qualification : Basic Knowledge of plant collection, identification and floristic analysis of any area of Uttar Pradesh
- Stipend : Rs.18000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
- Date and Venue of Interview : On 11-08-2014 at 11:30 AM in the Conference Room, (T.N. Khushoo Block) NBRI, Lucknow
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Upper age limit not exceeding 32 years as on the date of interview. Age relaxation as per CSIR/ GOI instructions.
- The Application form will be provided at the venue on the date. However, candidates may download the application form in advance from the website www.nbri.res.in. At the time of interview candidates should bring one latest photograph, original certificates, along with one set of attested photocopies, of all certificates of examinations passed (starting from matriculation), certificate indicating date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and experience certificate, etc. Tentative mark sheets/certificates and ‘result awaited’ will not be considered. All eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date 30 minutes before the scheduled time for necessary formalities.
- Mode of Selection: Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates turn up, a Screening test comprising of multiple choice objective questions will be held for short listing the candidates for interview. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview, a panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee. In case of turning up of large no. of candidates, interview may continue for next day.
- The positions are purely temporary on contract basis and co- terminus with the sponsored projects. Further the above stipend(s) is tentative and the same will be finally decided based on the availability of funds in the relevant sponsored projects.
- To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the degree/mark sheet in the aforesaid subjects should turn up for floating interview
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NBRI|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016