National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Administrative Officer on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name :Administrative Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/-pm
Job Location : Haryana
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer, NBRC, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122051, Haryana
Detail Of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Administrative Officer Recruitment:
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar, is the apex co-ordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. The centre is located at Manesar, Haryana, 50 km from New Delhi. NBRC would like to recruit suitable person for the following position:
- Post Code: 001 Administrative Officer (Academics)
- Pay band/ scale: 15,600-39,100/- (grade pay Rs. 5,400/-)
- Method of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment
- Essential Qualifications/ Experience:- Any graduate level degree with consistently good academic record. Persons having 5 years of working experience in Administration or Management in an Academic/Research/Scientific Institution.
- Desirable:- i. Persons having qualification of MBA or Post Graduation will be preferred. ii. Persons with experience of 5 years in a supervisory capacity in grade of PB-2 i.e., Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with a grade pay of Rs. 4,600/- or equivalent with experience in academic administration such as conduct of examinations, maintenance of student’s records etc. in Government / Semi-Government research organizations / recognized University etc. or a demonstrated ability of administering and managing all aspects of scientific projects including logistical and regulatory aspects in an academic or research Institute with proficiency in IT based Management. He/she should have the ability to handle the section independently.
- Age: 35 years as on the last date of the receipt of application.
Selection Procedure For National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Administrative Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Administrative Officer Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Candidate may specify the category they belong to and attach documentary proof in case they belong to OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman category. Terms and conditions and application form may be downloaded from the website of NBRC (www.nbrc.ac.in) or obtained by post on request from the Administrative Officer, NBRC, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122051, Haryana. The request for application form should be accompanied by a demand draft for Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Gurgaon/Manesar along with details of the address where the application form is to be sent. In addition the candidates have to send the requisite fee as applicable, along with the filled-in application. Last date for receipt of completed application form is 05.10.2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
Reference: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017