National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of R & D Scientist (Project) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this R & D Scientist (Project). Walk in Interview will be held on 25/02/2015 at 11AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior R&D Engineer (Project)|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Pharma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||25/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)|
Detail of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Junior R&D Engineer (Project) Recruitment:
- Name of the post • Junior R&D Engineer (Project)
- Number of Vacancies • One
- Fellowship • Rs.20,000/- pm (consolidated)
- Minimum Qualifications • Post Graduate Degree of M. Tech Biotechnology or Pharmacy (with minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards)
- Duties include • Molecular basis (Biological aspects) of MRS date of Human Brain
- Mandatory requirement • A statement of purpose without which the application will not be considered
- Age Limit • 30 years as on 25th February 2015
- Tenure • The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on annual performance review. The post is coterminus with the project. Selected candidates will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Accommodation • Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability. In case accommodation is not available, HRA will be provided.
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Junior R&D Engineer (Project) Post:
- Written Test on 25/02/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior R&D Engineer (Project) Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for the walk-ininterview at 11.00 A.M. on 25th February, 2015 at National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana). For further enquiry about the ongoing projects and available positions, please visit lab website http://www.nbrc.ac.in/faculty/pravat/; or mail at [email protected] Note : No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember:
Walkin Date for this job 25/02/2015
Venue : National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|