National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/09/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Gurgaon
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 14/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Brain Research Centre Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
Detail Of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC) Manesar-122051, Gurgaon, requires a “Junior Research Fellow (Project)” in a project funded by Department of Science and Technology.
- Title of Project Neuroplasticity and Language: Anatomical Correlates of Vedic Recitation”
- Essential Qualification Post Graduate degree in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Sciences, Computer Applications, Psychology, Speech and Hearing with minimum 55% marks or BE / B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Electronics / Electrical / Electrical and Communications, Computer Science and Bio-medical Engg. with 60% marks
- Desirable requirement -Prior experience with signal processing techniques and / or and imaging analysis techniques will be given preference. -Research background in the design and statistical analysis of functional brain imaging experiments. -Expertise with SPM, FSL Unix / LINUX /and / or programming skills (MATLAB, C++)
- Fellowship `16,000/- +HRA (as applicable)
- No of Position One
- Application fees Nil
- Project Investigator Dr. Nandini C Singh For academic question, send email to : [email protected]
- Tenure Initially the appointment will be for a period upto 12th March, 2016. In case of extension of the project the incumbent would be eligible for extension / re-appointment based on a performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. The selected candidate should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC and DST.
- Accommodation Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC , subject to availability. No TA / DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview
Selection Procedure For National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 14/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for the walk-in-interview at 11.00 A.M. on 14th September, 2015 at National Brain Research Centre Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/09/2015
VENUE : National Brain Research Centre Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016