National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Coordinator through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment – Advertisement No. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Lib can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Programme Coordinator Job on or before 27/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Programme Coordinator|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Administrative Officer, NBRC, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122051|
Detail of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Programme Coordinator Recruitment:
- No. of Positions • One
- Essential qualification • Masters degree in Library Sciences from a recognized University alongwith 08 years relevant experience in Library Environment in Govt. / Semi Govt. organization / Public Sector undertaking / Autonomous organization etc.
- Desirable qualifications and experience • Diploma in Computer Application • Ability to prepare reports and to correspond with Senior Officers/ Secretaries / Advisors etc. • Knowledge of M.S. Office • Ability to handle project independently • Ability to use computers in the context of a Library Network.
- Candidates having degree of M.Phil. / Ph.D. in Library and Information Science or having wide exposure to e-Library set-up will be preferred. The candidates who had applied against advertisement No. 05/2014 dated 12th March 2014 and No. 06/2014 dated 30th April, 2014, if interested, need to apply afresh
- Mode of appointment • In a project on deputation / contract & co-terminus with the project Pay Scale • Rs.15,600- Rs.9,100/- Grade pay Rs. 7,600/- (Admissible if the candidate is selected on deputation basis) OR Rs.60,000/- per month (consolidated) (Admissible if the candidate is selected on contract basis) (No other allowance is admissible) Note: Retired persons having the requisite qualification and experience can also apply on contract basis against the consolidated monthly emoluments of Rs.60,000/- (No other allowance is admissible)
- Tenure • Selected on Deputation basis: Initially for one year which may be extended on the basis of performance review and requirement or till the project lasts (whichever is earlier).
- Selected on Contract basis: Initially for one year which may be extended on the basis of performance review and requirement or till the project lasts (whichever is earlier). In case of selection of retired personnel, the tenure will be either for one year which may be extended on the basis of performance and requirement or till completion of the project whichever is earlier.
- Age Limit • Not exceeding 50 years as on 27th February, 2015. For a retired person age limit is upto 65 years as 27th February, 2015.
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Programme Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Programme Coordinator Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Interested candidates (including retired personnel) fulfilling the following requirement can submit their filled in application form on prescribed proforma as enclosed alongwith, attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the application form latest by 27th February, 2015 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 051, DisttGurgaon (Haryana)
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/02/2015
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|