National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of R & D Engineer through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACAD / CORE / MARCH / 01. Candidates who have completed B.E. / B. Tech. /M. Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job R & D Engineer on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
|Vacancy Name||R & D Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC), Manesar-122051, Gurgaon|
Detail of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) R & D Engineer Recruitment:
- No. of Position One
- Project Investigator Prof. Neeraj Jain For academic question, send email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not send application materials to this e-.mail address).
- Minimum qualifications B.E. / B. Tech. /M. Tech. in Electronics / Electrical Engineering / Physics (with minimum 60% marks from Matriculation onwards). an ability to write programs in Matlab is essential. Experience of Simulink alone will not be considered.
- Desirable Experience Expertise in Matlab coding. Interest and/or experience of working in biology related problems. Ability to innovate to solve problems. Duties The selected candidate will participate in, and perform experiments towards understanding the brain function at circuit level using multi- photon imaging technology and neurophysiology. Other duties will be as assigned for the requirements of the project.
- Emoluments Rs.25,000/- p.m (consolidated) Accommodation Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
- Tenure The tenure will be for a period of one year initially, extendable on performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – R & D Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for R & D Engineer Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Interested candidates fulfilling following requirements are invited to submit their application along with self attested copies of certificates in support of qualifications and experience to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 051, Gurgaon (Haryana). The position will remain open until filled. All applications received by 10th April, 2015 will be included in the first round of screening. Candidates who applied in response to our earlier advertisement dated 26th March, 2014 and dated 30th June, 2014 need not apply again. No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview. Please provide information as per the application form below. In addition submit the following: Curriculum vitae. A write-up (not more than two pages) summarizing your interest in the research area of the laboratory where you are seeking this position.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015
Reference: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACAD / CORE / MARCH / 01