National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of R&D Engineer through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MS, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the R&D Engineer Job on or before 12/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name : R&D Engineer
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- pm
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon-122 051 (Haryana)
Detail of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) R&D Engineer Recruitment:
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit their bio-data alongwith self attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data latest by 12th August, 2015 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon-122 051 (Haryana)
- Name of the post R&D Engineer (Project)
- Number of Vacancies • One
- Fellowship • ` 25,000/- pm (consolidated)
- Minimum Qualifications • MS / M. Tech. Degree in Electrical / Computer Science / Electronics / ECE Engineering willing to work in an interdisciplinary environment and interested in learning non invasive neuroimaging techniques, ability to write programs in C/ Matlab will be essential (with minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards)
- Desirable • Strong expertise in Matlab coding, GUI development for signal processing. Persons with strong research interest in signal processing and pattern analysis and application in neuroscience are encouraged to apply. Candidates with demonstrated evidence of publications will be preferred.
- Duties Include • – Medical Signal / Image processing – Data analysis technique development Project Investigator Dr. Arpan Banerjee for academic question, send email : [email protected] The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on annual performance review. The post is coterminus with the project. selected candidates will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC. Accommodation Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability. Note : No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – R&D Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for R&D Engineer Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) :
12th August, 2015 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon-122 051 (Haryana)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/8/2015
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.HR/06/2015/03.
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017