National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of R&D Engineer (Project) through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACAD/DBT/JUN/2015/01. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job R&D Engineer (Project) on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name : R&D Engineer (Project)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.27,500/-pm
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 051, Gurgaon, Haryana
Detail Of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) R&D Engineer (Project) Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of R&D Engineer (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India.The primary scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease. The lab uses multi-modal neuroimaging techniques, i.e. magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), functional MRI (fMRI), and magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) to investigate the associated structural, functional connectivity, and neurochemical brain alterations, respectively
- Name of the post R & D Engineer (Project)
- Number of Vacancies One
- Pay Scale: ` 27, 500/- pm (consolidated)
- Minimum Qualifications • M. Tech. / M.E. (electrical / Electronic) from recognized university / institute Or B .Tech / B.E. (electrical / electronic) from recognized university / institute with two years research experience. At least 55% marks throughout from matriculations onwards
- Desirable Qualifications • Excellent scientific communication and writing skills .experience with writing scientific manuscripts is highly required. • Prior experience with brain neuroimagingis particularly welcome.
- Job Profile • Development of brain network and registration methods from various brain imaging modalities • Functional connectivity using fMRI study
- Age Limit • 35 years as on 30th June, 2015
- Mandatory requirement • Statement of purpose (minimum 500 words) indicating your research interests/expertise. Candidate should indicate how his/her expertise will help ongoing research activities of Neuroimaging and Neurospectrospectrospy laboratory. Shortlisting will be based on academic credential and statement of purpose.
- Tenure • The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on annual performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Accommodation • Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – R&D Engineer (Project) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For R&D Engineer (Project) Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
- Application requirement • Curriculum Vitae: Please include the following- Personal details – Full name and contact details, Academic profile (from Bachelor’s onwards). Include the name of the qualification, the institution attended, and the year awarded. Employment history, Research Experience – title, objective and brief description of the project. Please include your published/accepted research publications. Please specify the publication details, your contribution as an author to multi-authored publications, plus the standing of the
journal. How your academic and work experience to date qualifies you for this position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit their bio-data along with attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data, latest by 30th June 2015 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 051, Gurgaon, Haryana:
- For further enquiry about the ongoing projects and available positions, please visit lab website http://www.nbrc.ac.in/faculty/pravat/; or mail at [email protected] TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
Reference: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACAD/DBT/JUN/2015/01