National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. Acad/DBT/May 2015/01. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-22,000/-pm
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar-122051, Gurgaon
Detail Of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Research Associate Recruitment:
- NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC), Manesar-122051, Gurgaon, requires one Research Associate in Prof. Neeraj Jain’s Laboratory for a Project funded by Department of Biotechnology.
- Candidates with strong interest in Neuroscience research and excellent research experience evidenced by their publication record are invited to apply for the position of Research Associate. You will be investigating brain function and plasticity using 2-Photon imaging, and participating in experiments using electrophysiology, fMRI and neuroanatomy. Candidates should be highly motivated and have ability to work as part of a team.
- Title of Project: Mechanisms of Adult Brain Reorganization.
- Project Investigator: Prof. Neeraj Jain For enquiries related to the project, send email to: [email protected]
- Fellowship: ` 22,000/- p.m. + 30% HRA (likely to be revised)
- Accommodation: On campus accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
- Minimum Qualifications: A Ph.D. degree* in any branch of science, including engineering disciplines. *Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis can also apply. Please clearly state the date of award of degree, or date of submission of thesis if viva is awaited.
- Tenure: Initial appointment will be for a period of one year, which can be extended based on a performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project, which ends in 2018. Selected candidates will have to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC and DBT.
- Application Procedure: Please provide information as per the application form below. In addition submit the following: Curriculum vitae. A write-up (not more than 3 pages) summarizing your previous research work, and your interest in the research area of the laboratory where you are seeking this position
Selection Procedure For National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
- No TA / DA will be provided for the interview. Only candidates who are screened by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview at NBRC.
- The position will remain open until filled. All applications received by 15th June, 2015 will be included in the first round of screening. Send your application material to The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar – 122 051, Gurgaon (Haryana).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Reference: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. Acad/DBT/May 2015/01
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017