National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. Acad/Core/July 2015/01. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 25/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.36,000/-pm
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), NH-8, Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana 122051
Detail Of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Research Associate Recruitment:
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC), Manesar-122051, Gurgaon, requires one Research Associate (Project) Candidates with strong interest in Brain Biochemical profile and Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic outcome are invited to apply for the position of Research Associate (Project).
- No of Post : 01
- Minimum Qualifications: A Ph.D. degree* in any branch of biological sciences. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis can also apply. Please clearly state the date of award of degree, or date of submission of thesis if viva is awaited.
- Fellowship: ` 36,000/- p.m. (consolidated) (HRA is not admissible)
- Requirements: -Strong neuroscience background required -Individuals with knowledge of brain neurochemicals, particularly GABA, will be preferred.
- Job Profile: Analysing and interpreting spectroscopy findings with respect to brain biology.
- Project Investigator: Prof. Pravat K. Mandal For enquiries related to the project, send email to: email@example.com
- Tenure: Initial appointment will be for a period of one year, which can be extended based on a performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project, Selected candidates will have to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC and DBT.
- Accommodation: On campus accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Please provide information as per the application form below. In addition submit the following: Curriculum vitae. A write-up (not more than 3 pages) summarizing your previous research work, and your interest in the research area of the laboratory where you are seeking this position. No TA / DA will be provided for the interview. Only candidates who are screened by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview at NBRC. Last date of receipt of application is 25th Auguest, 2015. Send your application material to The
Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar – 122 051, DisttGurgaon (Haryana).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/08/2015
Reference: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. Acad/Core/July 2015/01