National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research & Development Engineer through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. : Acad/DeitY/Oct 2015/01 . Candidates who have completed ME/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Research & Development Engineer Job on or before 20/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name : Research & Development Engineer
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.27,500/p.m
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 051, Distt Gurgaon (Haryana)
Detail of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Research & Development Engineer Recruitment:
- Name of the Post Research & Development Engineer (Project)
- Number of Vacancy One
- Fellowship ` 27,500/- p.m. (consolidated)
- Minimum Qualifications M. Tech / M.E. Electrical / Electronics Engineering from recognized university / institute Candidates should have a minimum of 60% or equivalent throughout their academic record.
- Desirable qualifications Applicants have experience in Signal processing or related area
- Job Profile The work will be for new technique of Signal Processing Scheme Development using MATLAB/C programmingfrom inhouse brain imaging data in various conditions.
- Application Procedure • Curriculum vitae • A Statement of Purpose indicating your expertise. Applications without SOP will not be considered Project Investigator: Prof. Pravat K. Mandal For enquiries related to the project, send email to: [email protected]
- Tenure: The tenure will be for a period of one year initially, extendable on performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Research & Development Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research & Development Engineer Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) :
Candidates with strong interest in Signal Processing are invited to apply for the position of Research & Development Engineer (Project). Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit their bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data latest by 20th October, 2015 to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122 051, DisttGurgaon (Haryana).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/10/2015
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. : Acad/DeitY/Oct 2015/01 .
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017