National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist ‘C’ through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACAD / MAY /2015/02. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc, B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientist ‘C’ Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name : Scientist ‘C’
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.53,676 per month
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 051, Gurgaon, Haryana
Detail of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Scientist ‘C’ Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Scientist ‘C’ (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal at National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, India. The primary scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease. The lab uses multi-modal neuroimaging techniques, i.e. magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), functional MRI (fMRI), and magnetic resonance spectroscopy (MRS) to investigate the associated structural, functional, and neurochemical brain alterations, respectively. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit their bio-data along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data, latest by 30th June, 2015 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 051, Gurgaon, Haryana:
- Minimum qualification First Class M.Sc. degree in relevant discipline (any branch of physical/biological Science) with four years research experience or first class B.E / B. Tech (electrical or electronics) with six years experience or first class M.E. / M. Tech. (electrical or electronics) with four years research experience
- Mandatory requirement Statement of purpose (minimum 500 words) indicating your research interests and experience. o Prepare your statement of objectives and goals in whatever form clearly presenting your views. Include as far as you can, your particular interests and show how your background supports these interests. Please discuss how your academic and work experience to date qualifies you for this position.
- Strong research track record as demonstrated by The individual should be able to contribute to experimental design and data interpretation. Peer-reviewed publications* in relevant fields in indexed journal(s). (*Not including conference abstracts, poster presentations, etc.).
- Desirable qualifications Ph.D. degree in relevant discipline (any branch of Science /Engineering) from a recognized university. 55% aggregate marks or above from 10th class (matriculation) onwards Application Requirement Curriculum Vitae: Please include the followingo Personal details – Full name and contact details Academic profile (from 10th onwards). Include the name of the Qualification, the institution attended, and the year awarded. Employment history. Research Experience – title, objective and brief description of the project. Please include your published/accepted scientific publications. Please specify the publication details, your contribution as an author to multi-authored publications, plus the standing of the journal.
- Job Profile Strong interest in Neuroscience research Publishing results in peer-reviewed scientific journals. Project Investigator Prof. Pravat K. Mandal Email : [email protected]
- Emoluments ` 53,676 per month (consolidated)
- Age limit Not more than 40 years as on 30th June, 2015
- Tenure The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and may be extended on performance review and on mutual consent providing approval of competent authority. The post is co-terminus with the project.
- Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC. Accommodation Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Scientist ‘C’ Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientist ‘C’ Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) :
Note : No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACAD / MAY /2015/02.
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017