National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior R&D Engineer through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior R&D Engineer. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name : Senior R&D Engineer
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location : Gurgaon
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), NH-8, Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana 122051
Detail Of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Senior R&D Engineer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior R&D Engineer||01 post||M.E/M.Tech||Rs-35,000/-pm||35 years|
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC) requires “Senior R&D Engineer (Project)” in a project funded by Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DeitY).
- Name of the post :Senior R & D Engineer (Project)
- Number of Vacancies :One
- Pay Scale: 35,000/- pm + 3% increment per year
- Minimum Qualifications :ME /M.Tech in Electrical / Electronic / Biomedical Engineering . At least 60% marks throughout from matriculations onwards
- Desirable Qualifications • Training and expertise in signal processing scheme
development.Research experience with pattern recognition and brain computer interface are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates who are fluent in english and have experience writing scientific manuscripts will be preferred.Mandatory requirement
- Statements of purpose (maximum two pages) highlight expertise and any experience and how he/she can be suitable for this post.Duties include
- Medical signal / image processing – MRI images and MRS/fMRI data from brain research data analysis technique development
- Age Limit :35 years ( as on date of walk-in-interview)
- Project Investigator Prof. Pravat K. Mandal For academic question send email : [email protected]
- Tenure :The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on annual performance review. The post is coterminus with the project. selected candidates will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Accommodation : Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC,
subject to availability
Selection Procedure For National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Senior R&D Engineer Post:
- Written Test on 10/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior R&D Engineer vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for the walk-in interview at 11.00 A.M. on 10th August, 2015 at National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/08/2015
VENUE :National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), NH-8, Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana 122051
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017