National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACAD/DBT/AUG 2015/01. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 25/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-50,000/-pm
Job Location : Gurgaon
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), NH-8, Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana 122051
Detail Of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Research Associate Recruitment:
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC), Manesar-122051, Gurgaon, requires Research Associate(s) (Project) in Dr. Ellora Sen’s Laboratory for a Project funded by Department of Biotechnology.
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate (Project) in the laboratory of Chromatin Biology and Gene Regulation under Department of Biotechnology (DBT) funded Unit of Excellence (UOE) in Cancer Biology Project, entitled ‘Inflammation regulated metabolic reprogramming : Implications in tumor progression’ (#BT/MED/30/SP11016/2015) at NBRC.
- Minimum Qualifications: A Ph.D. degree in any branch of life science. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis can also apply. Please clearly state the date of award of degree, or date of submission of thesis if viva is awaited
- Desirable:Expertise in mammalian cell culture and basic molecular biology techniquesExperience in Confocal Microscopy Knowledge of flow cytometry and bioinformatics will be preferred.Handling and experimentation with animal (in vivo tumour mode) will be preferred
- No of Posts: Two
- Fellowship: ` 50,000/- pm (consolidated)
- Tenure: Initial appointment will be for a period of one year, which can be extended based on a performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project, Selected candidates will have to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC and DBT.
Selection Procedure For National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Interested candidates fulfilling following requirements are invited to submit their application along with self attested copies of certificates in support of qualifications and experience latest by 25th August, 2015 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 051, Gurgaon (Haryana). In addition, candidates can also forward their resume to Dr. Ellora Sen, Scientist V, E-mail ID: [email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/08/2015
Reference: National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACAD/DBT/AUG 2015/01
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016