National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Human Ethics Coordinator through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Human Ethics Coordinator. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/07/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Vacancy Name : Human Ethics Coordinator
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Salary : Rs-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Gurgaon
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 14/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
Detail Of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Human Ethics Coordinator Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Human Ethics Coordinator||01 Post||Any Masters Degree||Rs-20,000/-pm||30 Years|
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC) requires a Human Ethics Coordinator (Project)
- Name of the post :Human Ethics Coordinator
- Number of Vacancies :One
- Fellowship:20,000/- pm (consolidated)
- Minimum Qualifications:Master’s Degree in Science / Technology or Master Degree in English (Literature) with minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards
- Desirable Qualifications :Proven ability in scientific documentation.Human Ethics related management work.Excellent scientific technical writing skills
- Mandatory requirement:A statement of purpose (minimum 600 words) for human ethics related matter without which the application will not be considered
- Age Limit :30 years as on date of walk-in-interview
- Tenure :The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on annual performance review. The post is coterminus with the project. Selected candidates will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Accommodation: Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject
Selection Procedure For National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Human Ethics Coordinator Post:
- Written Test on 14/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Human Ethics Coordinator vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
- Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for the walk-ininterview at 11.00 A.M. on 14th July, 2015 at National Bran Research Centre Manesar, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
- For further enquiry about the ongoing projects and available positions, please visit lab website http://www.nbrc.ac.in/faculty/pravat/; or mail at [email protected]
- No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/07/2015
VENUE :National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
Top Company Openings:
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016