National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the recruitment of Technologist & More Vacancies with MBBS, M Phil / Phd, MSc holders
Company name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Posts : Technologist & More Vacancies
Qualification : MBBS, M Phil / Phd, MSc
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 04
Location : Haryana
Last date to apply : 10 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
Technologist & More Vacancies
National Brain Research Center (NBRC), Manesar, is the apex coordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. NBRC would like to recruit suitable persons under a joint project between NBRC, Manesar and AIIMS, New Delhi for the following project position (s) which will be co-terminus with the project:-
|Post Code||Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post||Pay Scale||Age|
|01||Technologist (MEG Project)||M.Sc. (Physics with specialization in Electronics) or M.Sc. (Electronics) with 03 years experience.
OR M.Tech. (Electronics / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering) with 01 year experience.OR
Ph.D. in EEG / MEG related topics OR
Post Graduate Degree in Radiography with five years experience as licensed Radiographer / Technologist with MRI / CT experience.
OR B.Tech. with 05 years experience in EEG and / or related instrumentation .Desirable Qualifications: Handling imaging/ electrophysiological/ high-tech laboratory
instruments in clinical and R&D settings
|02||Junior Resident (MEG Project)||MBBS (with a valid registration with MCI or any equivalent council of any state) Desirable Qualifications/ Experience: 02 years experience or MBBS plus MD/ PhD/ MS||2||Rs.35000||35 yrs|
|03||Research Associate – I (MEG Project)||Ph.D. (in any relevant disciplines of science)
Desirable Qualifications: Have worked with patients especially epilepsy, must be meticulous about data saving and keeping and in statistics and paper writing skills.
General Conditions: –
- The position is initially for a period of one year which is further extendable on annual performance review for another year or till the project lasts (whichever is earlier).
- The primary location for the position will be NBRC, however the requirement to travel to AIIMS may arise frequently.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Competent authority in exceptional cases may relax requirements of age/ educational qualification/ experience.
- The candidates may be considered for higher/ lower grade depending on their profile.
- The posts advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling, and number of vacancies may vary.
- Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above post(s) and who can be relieved immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach to Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122051, Gurgaon within the stipulated time as mentioned at the end of this section.a) Attested copies of Certificates. b) Application Fee (non-refundable) `100/- for General and `50/- for OBC in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar. The application fees for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are exempted subject to the production of Certificate. The women candidates are also exempted from the application fee. Candidates are required to submit separate application form along with requisite fee for applying for different Posts. c) Names of three references working in senior positions, who can certify the working/ conduct of the candidate.
- Advertisement No., Name of the post and Post Code applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft, without attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. /incomplete applications may be rejected.
- Out-station candidates called for interview shall be paid 2nd class sleeper train fare on production of documentary evidence.
- The applicants in Government/Semi-government organizations/ public sector undertaking autonomous organizations must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers will not be considered.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
- Applications received after due date may not be considered.
- The job contract will be regulated as per the terms of the project and the prevailing rules and procedure followed at NBRC time to time.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
How to apply
- Interested applicants may download the prescribed application form from the weblink: www.nbrc.ac.in/acadpositions.php. Candidates may also send their request (for obtaining a blank application form) to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar- 122 051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana). The request for obtaining blank application form from NBRC should be accompanied by a demand draft for ` 50/- (for sending back the prescribed application form by post) drawn in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Gurgaon along with details of the address where the application is to be sent. In addition to this, candidates have to send the requisite fee as applicable, along with the filled in application.
- Applicants need to send their filled-in application form along with a Demand Draft for the requisite amount (if applicable), drawn in favour of Director, National Brain Research Centre and payable at Gurgaon or Manesar (please write your name, post applied for, and the advertisement number on the back side of Demand Draft) by post / courier to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122 051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana). last date for receipt of complete application form at NBRC is 10th October, 2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10 Sep 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|