National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the recruitment of Associate Professor / Assistant Professor with Ph.D. / M.D holders
Company name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Posts : Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
Qualification : Ph.D. / M.D
Salary :Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gurgaon
Last date to apply : 05.11.2014
Details of Post :
National Brain Research Center (NBRC), Manesar, is the apex coordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. NBRC would like to recruit suitable persons under a joint project between NBRC, Manesar and AIIMS, New Delhi for the following project position (s) which will be co-terminus with the project:
Associate Professor / Assistant Professor:
- Post Code 01
- Number of Vacancies One
- Pay Scale: `15,600 – ` 39,100/- Grade pay `7,600/-OR `15,600 – ` 39,100/- Grade pay `6,600/-
- Method of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment (on contract) / On Deputation Nature of employment: Under a joint project between NBRC and AIIMS and the incumbent is required to work as per the project needs and demand.
- Team Leader of the project: Prof. Sarat P. Chandra (AIIMS) The project is being implemented jointly by NBRC and AIIMS.
- Essential Qualifications: (for Associate Professor) Ph.D. / M.D. with at least five years experience in related field of research.
- Desirable Qualifications: (for Associate Professor) Experience in interpreting clinical MEG and/or MEG–EEG studies will be preferred. The candidate may also be a physician or with PhD, preferably in research involving EEG / MEG / adept in handling / matlab / curry / BESA / DANA softwares.
- Essential Qualifications: (for Assistant Professor) M.D. / Ph.D. with at least two years experience in the field of MEG / use of MEG / matlab / curry /BESA /DANA softwares..
- Desirable Qualifications: (for Assistant Professor) Has published in journals of repute on computational techniques or use of these softwares / experience in a MEG lab.
- Expected Nature of Duties: (for the position of Associate Professor) Expertise in clinical neurophysiology equivalent to the requirement for conducting experiments using event related potential (ERP) recordings, electrical or magnetic stimulation, EEG spike detection, ictal pattern recognition etc.
- Note: Ideal candidate should have an expertise in MEG studies or be willing to do so by additional supervised training and should have an appropriate license for the practice of medicine or the candidate should have done Ph.D. / Post doctoral fellowship in a MEG center. Any additional background training of interpreting clinical MEG and MEG–EEG, intra-cortical EEG data should meet the minimal requirements for clinical use. Specific MEG training should also include supervised learning and/ or practice of clinical MEG recordings, source analysis of clinical MEG data for at least few months and/ or the independent interpretation and reporting of at least few MEG studies of epilepsy and of evoked fields (auditory, visual, somatosensory, motor, and language). The majority of epilepsy studies should include a mixture of clinical and normal populations.
- Age Limit: (for Associate Professor) 50 years as on last date of the application
- Age Limit : (for Assistant Professor) 40 years as on last date of the application
How to apply:
- Interested applicants may download the prescribed application form from the weblink: www.nbrc.ac.in/acadpositions.php. Candidates may also send their request (for obtaining a blank application form) to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar- 122 051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana). The request for obtaining blank application form from NBRC should be accompanied by a demand draft for ` 50/- (for sending back the prescribed application form by post) drawn in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Gurgaon along with details of the address where the application is to be sent. In addition to this, candidates have to send the requisite fee as applicable, along with the filled in application.
- Applicants need to send their filled-in application form along with a Demand Draft for the requisite amount (if applicable), drawn in favour of Director, National Brain Research Centre and payable at Gurgaon or Manesar (please write your name, post applied for, and the advertisement number on the back side of Demand Draft) by post / courier to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122 051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana). Last date for receipt of complete application form at NBRC is 05th November, 2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016