National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clinical Research Manager through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment – Advertisement No. Acad/Core/Jan/2015/02. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Clinical Research Manager Job on or before 05/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Clinical Research Manager|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Administrative Officer, NBRC, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122051|
Detail of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Clinical Research Manager Recruitment:
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC) requires a “Clinical Research Manager” in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal, Scientist VI, NBRC, Manesar, Gurgaon (Haryana). The primary scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease.
- Minimum qualification • Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in relevant discipline or M.Tech in any branch of Engineering from a recognized university. Strong academic record with minimum 60% marks from Matriculation onwards Mandatory requirement. Statement of purpose (minimum 350 words) indicating your particular skillsets and interests and show how your background supports these skills/interests. Please discuss how your academic and work experience till date, makes your suitable for this position.
- Desirable qualifications o Experience in writing scientific documentation is highly desirable. Prior research/work experience with neuroimaging will be a definite plus. Prior experience in managing research projects will be preferred. Candidates having a degree of Ph.D. in relevant discipline will be preferred. Excellent articulation and writing skills with fluency in English. Ability to multitask, manage time effectively, and document projects.
- Job Profile o Excellent scientific documentation and communication skills and responsible for coordinating with research projects. Person should be able to work in team environment and should be results-driven in terms of timelines and quality. Assume overall responsibility for various research project progresses. Person with Ph.D and relevant expertise will be given preference
- Mode of appointment • In a project with a fellowship of- Rs.35,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
- Age limit: • 35 years as on 05th February, 2015
- Duties Include • Active management of ongoing research projects. Editorial assistance with scientific grants and publications. Applications will be encouraged to also actively pursue research projects based on their prior experience, aptitude and interest.
- Project Investigator • Prof. Pravat K. Mandal For academic question, send email [email protected]
- Tenure • The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and may be extended on performance review and on mutual consent providing approval of competent authority. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Accommodation • Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Clinical Research Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Clinical Research Manager Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit the bio-data latest by 05th February, 2015 to “The Registrar, National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, -122051 (Haryana)
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/02/2015
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. Acad/Core/Jan/2015/02
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016