National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the recruitment of Human Ethics Coordinator with MSc/ MA holders
Company name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Posts : Human Ethics Coordinator
Qualification : MSc/ MA
Salary :Rs.20,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gurgaon
Last date to apply : 20.11.2014
Details of Post :
Human Ethics Coordinator :
- Name of the post : Human Ethics Coordinator
- Number of Vacancies : One
- Fellowship : Rs.20,000/- pm (consolidated)
- Minimum Qualifications : Master’s Degree in Sciences or Master Degree in English (Literature)
- Desirable Qualifications : Proven ability in scientific documentation. Efficiency in use of computer for the purpose of such documentation. Proficiency in English with good writing skills, with interest in research
- Work Profile : Human ethics protocol documentation. Co-ordination of Human Ethics related activities. Any other relevant work as assigned by the authority time to time
- Other requirement : A statement of purpose without which the application will not be considered
- Age Limit : 30 years as on 20th November, 2014
- Tenure : The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on annual performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Accommodation : Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability. In case accommodation is not available, HRA will be provided.
How to apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit their bio-data along with self attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data latest by 20th November, 2014 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon-122 051 (Haryana)”. No TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017