National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACAD/DBT/DEC/ 2014/01. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 25/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Administrative Officer, NBRC, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122051|
Detail of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC), Manesar-122051, Gurgaon, requires one “Junior Research Fellow” in Prof. Neeraj Jain’s Laboratory for a Project funded by Department of Biotechnology. Candidates interested in Neuroscience research are invited to apply for the position of Junior Research Fellow. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team investigating brain function and plasticity using 2-Photon imaging, electrophysiology, fMRI and neuroanatomy.
- Title of Project: Mechanisms of Adult Brain Reorganization.
- Project Investigator: Prof. Neeraj Jain
- For enquiries related to the project, send email to: [email protected]
- Fellowship: Rs.16,000/- p.m. + 30% HRA (likely to be revised)
- Accommodation: On campus accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
- Qualifications: B.Tech, B.E. or M.Sc in any branch of science is essential. It is desirable, but not essential, to have knowledge of programming (especially MATLAB). Candidates with innovative abilities will be ideal candidates for this position.
- Tenure: Initial appointment will be for a period of one year, which can be extended based on a performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project, which ends in 2018. Selected candidates will have to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC and DBT.
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Candidates should be highly motivated to work in an academic environment and have ability to work as part of a team. The position will remain open until filled. All applications received by 25th January, 2015 will be included in the first round of screening. Send your application material to The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar – 122 051, Gurgaon (Haryana). Please provide information as per the application form below. In addition submit the following: Curriculum vitae. A write-up (not more than 1 page) summarizing your interest in neuroscience research and reasons to apply for this position. No TA / DA will be provided for the interview. Only candidates who are screened by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview at NBRC.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/01/2015
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. ACAD/DBT/DEC/2014/01
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016