National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M. Sc holders
Company name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary :Rs.12,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gurgaon
Last date to apply : 15.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
- Title of Project : Investigating expression of developmental gene ube3a and factors regulating it in Drosophila melanogastor”
- Essential Qualification : M. Sc. in any branch of Life Science (with minimum 55% marks from matriculation onwards)
- Desirable requirement : Expertise in RNA extraction, quantitative PCR and western blotting would be useful.
- Age limit : 28 years (as on last date of submission of application at NBRC)
- Fellowship : Rs.12,000/- +HRA (as applicable)
- No of Position: One
- Application fees : Nil
- Project Investigator : Dr. Supriya Bhavnani For academic question, send email to : [email protected]
- Tenure : The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and can be extended based on performance review. The post is coterminus with the project. The selected candidate should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC and DBT.
- Accommodation : Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC ,subject to availability.
How to apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirements can submit their bio-data alongwith self attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data latest by 15th December, 2014 to “The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon-122 051 (Haryana)
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 15.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016