National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment – Advertisement No. Acad/DBT/Dec 2014/02. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 25/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), The Registrar,
National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar – 122 051, Gurgaon (Haryana).
Detail of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Research Associate Recruitment:
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC), Manesar-122051, Gurgaon, requires one Research Associate in Prof. Neeraj Jain’s Laboratory for a Project funded by Department of Biotechnology. Candidates with strong interest in Neuroscience research and excellent research experience evidenced by their publication record are invited to apply for the position of Research Associate. You will be investigating brain function and plasticity using 2-Photon imaging, and participating in experiments using electrophysiology, fMRI and neuroanatomy. Candidates should be highly motivated and have ability to work as part of a team.
- No of post : 01
- Title of Project: Mechanisms of Adult Brain Reorganization.
- Project Investigator: Prof. Neeraj Jain
- For enquiries related to the project, send email to: [email protected]
- Fellowship: Rs.22,000/- p.m. + 30% HRA (likely to be revised)
- Accommodation: On campus accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
- Minimum Qualifications: A Ph.D. degree* in any branch of science, including engineering disciplines. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis can also apply. Please clearly state the date of award of degree, or date of submission of thesis if viva is awaited.
- Tenure: Initial appointment will be for a period of one year, which can be extended based on a performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project, which ends in 2018. Selected candidates will have to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC and DBT.
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/01/2015
- Only candidates who are screened by the screening committee will be informed and invited for
interview at NBRC.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Please provide information as per the application form below. In addition submit the following: • Curriculum vitae. • A write-up (not more than 3 pages) summarizing your previous research work, and your interest in the research area of the laboratory where you are seeking this position. All applications received by 25th January, 2015 will be included in the first round of screening. Send your application material to The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Road, Manesar – 122 051, Gurgaon (Haryana). No TA / DA will be provided for the interview
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/01/2015
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. Acad/DBT/Dec 2014/02
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|