National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) conducting walkin drive for the recruitment of Clinical Research Manager with M. Sc/ M.Tech holders on 10 DEC 2014
Company name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Posts : Clinical Research Manager
Qualification : M. Sc/ M.Tech
Salary :Rs.35,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gurgaon
Walk in Date : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Clinical Research Manager :
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC) requires a “Clinical Research Manager” in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat K. Mandal, Scientist VI, NBRC, Manesar, Gurgaon (Haryana). The primary scientific interest of the lab is to identify early in vivo biomarkers for neurodegenerative disorders, particularly Alzheimer’s disease.
- Minimum qualification : Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in relevant discipline or M.Tech in any branch of Engineering from a recognized university. Strong academic record with minimum 60% marks from Matriculation onwards
- Mandatory requirement: Statement of purpose (minimum 350 words) indicating your particular skillsets and interests and show how your background supports these skills/interests. Please discuss how your academic and work experience till date, makes your suitable for this position.
- Mode of appointment : In a project with a fellowship of-Rs.35,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
- Age limit: 35 years (as on date of walk-in-interview at NBRC i.e. 12th December, 2014)
- Desirable qualifications : Experience in writing scientific documentation is highly desirable. Prior research/work experience with neuroimaging will be a definite plus. Prior experience in managing research projects will be preferred. Candidates having a degree of Ph.D. in relevant discipline will be preferred. Excellent articulation and writing skills with fluency in English. Ability to multitask, manage time effectively, and document projects.
- Application Requirement : Curriculum Vitae: Please include the following Personal details – Full name and contact details Academic profile (from 10th onwards). Include the name of the qualification, the institution attended, and the year awarded.o Employment history.
- Research Experience – title, objective and brief description of the project. Please include your published/accepted scientific publications. Please specify the publication details, your contribution as an author to multi-authored publications, plus the standing of the journal. Bring attested copies of all certificates/ degrees. Please bring copies of scientific publications/reports you have written
- Duties Include : Active management of ongoing research projects. Editorial assistance with scientific grants and publications. Applications will be encouraged to also actively pursue research projects based on their prior experience, aptitude and interest.
- Project Investigator : Prof. Pravat K. Mandal For academic question, send email [email protected]
- Tenure : The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and may be extended on performance review and on mutual consent providing approval of competent authority. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Accommodation : Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for the walk-in-interview at 11.00 A.M. on 10th December, 2014 at National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date: 10.12.2014
Venue : National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017