National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Neuropsychologist with MA / MSc holders on 12 NOV 2014
Company name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Posts : Neuropsychologist
Qualification : MA / MSc
Salary :Rs.35,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gurgaon
Walk in Date : 12.11.2014
Details of Post :
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC) requires a “Neuropsychologist (Project)” in a project funded by Department of Biotechnology Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for the interview at 11.00 A.M. on 12th November, 2014 at National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
- Title of Project : Characterizing biomarkers of Alzheimer’s disease: A longitudinal multi-modal brain imaging study”
- Essential Qualification : M.A or M.Sc. (Psychology) with 60% marks from matriculation onwards
- Desirable experience : Experience in the area of functional MRI or spectroscopy
- Age limit : 35 years (as on date of walk-in-interview at NBRC i.e. 12th November, 2014)
- Fellowship : Rs.35,000/- + 3% increment per year
- Number of Positions : One
- Project Investigator : Prof. Pravat Mandal
- For academic question, send email : [email protected](please do not send application materials to this e-mail address)
- Tenure : The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and can be extended based on performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. The selected candidate should abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC and DBT.
- Accommodation : Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC and as per availability in the Hostel at NBRC Campus, Manesar.
Note : No TA / DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 12.11.2014
Venue : National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017