National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of R & D Scientist (Project) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this R & D Scientist (Project). Walk in Interview will be held on 19/01/2015 at 11AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)|
|Vacancy Name||R & D Scientist (Project)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||19/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)|
Detail of National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) R & D Scientist (Project) Recruitment:
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC) requires “R & D Scientist (Project)” in a project funded by Department of Biotechnology.
- Name of the post • R & D Scientist (Project)
- Minimum Qualifications • ME / M.Tech (Electrical / electronics or Computer Science /Application). At least 60% marks throughout from matriculations onwards
- Mandatory requirement • Statement of purpose involving neuroimaging (fMRI and MRS) on brain research
- Duties include • Advance signal processing scheme development for brain research
- Age Limit • 35 years (as on date of walk-in-interview at NBRC i.e. 19th January, 2015)
- Number of Vacancies • One
- Fellowship • Rs.35,000/- pm + 3% increment per year
- Tenure • The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on annual performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Accommodation • Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC and as per availability in the Hostel at NBRC Campus, Manesar.
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) – R & D Scientist (Project) Post:
- Written Test on 19/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for R & D Scientist (Project) Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre (NBRC):
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for the walk-ininterview at 11.00 A.M. on 19th January, 2015 at National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana). For further enquiry about the ongoing projects and available position, please visit lab website http://www.nbrc.ac.in/faculty/pravat; or mail at [email protected] TA/ DA will be payable to the candidates for attending the interview
Important dates to remember:
Walkin Date for this job 19/01/2015
Venue : National Bran Research Centre Manaser, Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon, (Haryana)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016