National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of R&D Engineer (Project) with ME / M.Tech holders on 12 NOV 2014
Company name : National Brain Research Centre (NBRC)
Posts : R&D Engineer (Project)
Qualification : ME / M.Tech
Salary :Rs.27,500/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Gurgaon
Walk in Date : 12.11.2014
Details of Post :
R&D Engineer (Project):
NATIONAL BRAIN RESEARCH CENTRE (NBRC), Manesar 122051, Gurgaon, requires an “R&D Engineer (Project)” in a project funded by Department of Electronic & Information Technology Biotechnology (DeitY).
- Name of the post R&D Engineer (Project)
- Number of Vacancies : One
- Fellowship : Rs. 27,500/- pm (consolidated)
- Minimum Qualifications : M.E/M.Tech in Bio-Medical/ Electronics/ Electrical Engineering. Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards
- Desirable Qualifications : Research experience in the field of Neuroimaging. Conversant with MATLAB programming. Knowledge of fMRI paradigm design and analysis packages e.g. SPM, Brain Voyager. Candidates with strong analytic aptitude and experience in writing scientific manuscripts will be preferred. Ability to multitask, manage time effectively, and document projects
- Job Profile: Responsible for conceptualization and design of neuroimaging paradigms single-handedly. Active participation in analysis and interpretation of neuroimaging data
- Age Limit: 35 years at the date of advertisement
- Project investigator : Prof. Pravat K. Mandal
- Tenure : The tenure will be for a period of one year initially and extendable on annual performance review. The post is co-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will be required to abide by the rules and regulations of NBRC.
- Accommodation : Accommodation may be provided as per rules of NBRC, subject to availability.
For further enquiry about the ongoing projects and available positions, please visit lab website http://www.nbrc.ac.in/ faculty/ pravat/; or mail at [email protected]
Candidates are invited for a walk-in interview at 12.00 noon on 12th November, 2014 for the position of R&D Engineer (Project) in the laboratory of Prof. Pravat Kumar. Mandal, Scientist VI, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar. Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirements should bring their bio-data along with self attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience mentioned in the bio-data.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 12.11.2014
Venue : Laboratory of Prof. Pravat Kumar. Mandal, Scientist VI, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBRC|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016