National Brain Research Centre has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician (MEG Project) through recruitment notification – National Brain Research Centre Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech an apply for the new recruitment notification from National Brain Research Centre
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Technician (MEG Project) on or before 06/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Brain Research Centre|
|Vacancy Name||Technician (MEG Project)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122 051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana).|
Detail of National Brain Research Centre Technician (MEG Project) Recruitment:
- National Brain Research Center (NBRC), Manesar, is the apex coordinating body for research in Neuroscience with the objective of undertaking basic research towards understanding brain structure and function in health and disease. NBRC would like to recruit suitable persons under a joint project between NBRC, Manesar and AIIMS, New Delhi for the following project position (s) which will be co-terminus with the project:
- Name of the post Technician (MEG Project)
- Number of Vacancies One
- Pay Scale: `9300- `34800/- Grade Pay of `4200
- Method of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment (on contract) / On Deputation
- Nature of Employment: Under a joint project between NBRC and AIIMS and the incumbent is required to work as per the project needs and demand.
- Team Leader of the Project Prof. Sarat P. Chandra (AIIMS) The project is being implemented jointly by NBRC & AIIMS.
- Minimum Qualifications: M.Sc. (Physics) / B.Tech. / B.E. (in relevant area including instrumentation)OR Graduation in science with diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology or in other related areas
- Desirable Qualifications: Experience / advanced training in EEG and related areas OR 02 years experience in handling high tech instruments
- Expected Nature of Duties: Under general direction, performing magnetoencepholography (MEG) / electroencephalogram (EEG) recordings on patients and analyzing the data; archiving data and screening patients. Monitoring MEG system; safekeeping and organization of accessories to the main MEG unit (e. g., mirrors, projectors, fiducials); printing films and maintaining safety of the MEG equipment and environment of the working spaces. Placing orders for accessories and materials required for data collection, patient and equipment safety upon direction. Should have experience in data analysis matlab / curry / BESA /DANA softwares. Any other duties as assigned by the PI / Institution.
- Age Limit: 35 years as on last date of the application
- General Conditions: –
- The position is initially for a period of one year which is further extendable on annual performance review for another year or till the project lasts (whichever is earlier).
- The primary location for the position will be NBRC, however the requirement to travel to AIIMS may arise frequently.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Competent authority in exceptional cases may relax requirements of age/ educational qualification/ experience.
- The candidates may be considered for higher/ lower grade depending on their profile.
- The posts advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling, and number of vacancies may vary.
- Candidates who are desirous of being considered for the above post(s) and who can be relieved immediately on selection may apply in the prescribed application form attached along with this information sheet. Application form in the prescribed application format along with the following documents must reach to Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122051, Gurgaon within the stipulated time as mentioned at the end of this section. a) Attested copies of Certificates. b) Application Fee (non-refundable) `100/- for General and `50/- for OBC in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar. The application fees for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories are exempted subject to the production of Certificate. The women candidates are also exempted from the application fee. c) Names of three references working in senior positions, who can certify the working/ conduct of the candidate.
- Advertisement No. and Name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the Envelope and on the Application Form, failing which the application will not be considered. Applications received after the last date, without proper desired Demand Draft, without attested copies of testimonials and certificates etc. /incomplete applications may be rejected.
- Out-station candidates called for interview shall be paid 2nd class sleeper train fare on production of documentary evidence.
- The applicants in Government/Semi-government organizations/ public sector undertaking autonomous organizations must send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. The applications received without the recommendations of the employers will not be considered.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Since it may not be possible to call all the candidates for interview, the applications will be short listed and the decision of the duly constituted Screening Committee will be final. The Centre will not entertain any correspondence in this respect and interim enquiries will not be attended to.
- Applications received after due date may not be considered.
- The job contract will be regulated as per the terms of the project and the prevailing rules and procedure followed at NBRC time to time.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
Selection Procedure for National Brain Research Centre- Technician (MEG Project) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Technician (MEG Project) Vacancy in National Brain Research Centre:
- Interested applicants may download the prescribed application form from the weblink: www.nbrc.ac.in/acadpositions.php. Candidates may also send their request (for obtaining a blank application form) to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar- 122 051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana). The request for obtaining blank application form from NBRC should be accompanied by a demand draft for ` 50/- (for sending back the prescribed application form by post) drawn in favour of Director, NBRC payable at Gurgaon along with details of the address where the application is to be sent. In addition to this, candidates have to send the requisite fee as applicable, along with the filled in application.
- Applicants need to send their filled-in application form along with a Demand Draft for the requisite amount (if applicable), drawn in favour of Director, National Brain Research Centre and payable at Gurgaon or Manesar (please write your name, post applied for, and the advertisement number on the back side of Demand Draft) by post / courier to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122 051, Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana).
- Last date for receipt of complete application form at NBRC is 6 th May, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/05/2015